By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Linkzmax said:
It'd be a very poor use of the role should it exist.

Well, it would certainly be pretty poor in light dark (hehe) of the lack of kill on the first Midnight, unless that wild speculation about recruiting was actually true. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
Okay, I can clarify something. Active roles would be notified if blocked, but Stefl wouldn't tell me if there's notification of a change in intended target.

You should consider claiming Linkz. fully

Anyways lets keep it simple & vote Yoshi and leave Linkz for tomorow.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
Linkzmax said:
Okay, I can clarify something. Active roles would be notified if blocked, but Stefl wouldn't tell me if there's notification of a change in intended target.

Most of us are still voting for Carl after Mantle's points were made, because the scans are still unreliable.

Why should we vote Yoshi rather than Carl, and from maybe doing a Yoshi-Carl double-lynch, how is Carl now out of the picture?

theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
DT played so scummy, and was corrupted human. If anyone can be a godfather, it's corrupted human.

So, his scummy behaviour + role + smeags scan kind of still made me think he is godfather.

Prof, I want to know how a lazy shadowling can be a cop.

I lied about that.

I am a "curious shadowling", which is why I believed zero was a mason.

Curious means 'wanting to learn', whereas educated means 'learned'. A learned person should therefore, according to my trait, know some alignments.

Good catch though.

@mantle: See I told you prof always lies a little

Signature goes here!

happydolphin said:
nen-suer said:
Linkzmax said:

Most of us are still voting for Carl after Mantle's points were made, because the scans are still unreliable.

Why should we vote Yoshi rather than Carl, and from maybe doing a Yoshi-Carl double-lynch, how is Carl now out of the picture?

It's not like i wanted Yoshi dead after prof's scan. It's just an added extra.

If prof is a "cop" then chances of him being paranoid are small imo, and if we lynch Yoshi and he flips scum then

that possibility drops even lower and makes Linkz lynch a safer bet than Carl's.

I personally not convinced by Mantle's points agint Carl (but truck points do have some merit).

We lynch Yoshi:

If Yoshi is scum we lynch Linkz then Carl

If Yoshi is town then we lynch Carl.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
nen-suer said:
Linkzmax said:

Because Smeags has claimed to have tried to kill him but he's still alive.

Vote: Yoshiya

Smeags could you shoot Linkzmax in the face tonight?*

*The expression "shoot X in the face" is copyrighted by hatmoza

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

Truck is sure blood thirsty this round lol.

Why don't we double lynch Yoshi & Linkz then? And have Smeags shoot someone else.

nen-suer said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Truck is sure blood thirsty this round lol.

Why don't we double lynch Yoshi & Linkz then? And have Smeags shoot someone else.

Sure that'll work too, even more blood if Smeags shoots right!

Signature goes here!

Also my silencer friend didn't strike again it seems.
So looks like his ability is indeed limited (one shot hopefully).

If Linkz is Mafia i can see him choosing me. The minute i read i was silenced i said to myself
boy someone in the Mafia team really fears that SK nen will strike again XD

nen-suer said:
happydolphin said:
nen-suer said:
Linkzmax said:

It's not like i wanted Yoshi dead after prof's scan. It's just an added extra.

If prof is a "cop" then chances of him being paranoid are small imo, and if we lynch Yoshi and he flips scum then

that possibility drops even lower and makes Linkz lynch a safer bet than Carl's.

I personally not convinced by Mantle's points agint Carl (but truck points do have some merit).

We lynch Yoshi:

If Yoshi is scum we lynch Linkz then Carl

If Yoshi is town then we lynch Carl.

Bold. Relatively to our reads on Yoshiya, I agree it's unlikely he is paranoid. However Linkz was never giving off scum reads, only gave me a scum vibe early in the game, so as far as reads go, to me, it's 50-50 likelyhood. When it comes to setup, there are 3 cops this game we know of. The chances of one of them being bastard is quite high.

Lastly, prof could be a random cop, making the plan difficult to trust.

I think Carl is our best bet for now, and with that, what leads would it give us on the scans. Smeags scanned Carl right, his result was what, I couldn't follow.