By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Here's some proof that I've been consistent with my findings.

Around the Network

As I said to you about "intertwining" players, if Carl indeed flips town, I don't think there's any bad light on mantle, he'd just have been wrong.

If Carl is scum, it could suggest you were redirected or blocked, but that wouldn't mean anything about your "scan" of DT. It puts it in question possibly, but doesn't suggest you automatically can't trust it.

btw, I still don't trust you. I refuse to believe you thought I was scum for something that hadn't yet happened.

Yes, that was the one thing that gave me caution about you.

Linkzmax said:
As I said to you about "intertwining" players, if Carl indeed flips town, I don't think there's any bad light on mantle, he'd just have been wrong.

If Carl is scum, it could suggest you were redirected or blocked, but that wouldn't mean anything about your "scan" of DT. It puts it in question possibly, but doesn't suggest you automatically can't trust it.

btw, I still don't trust you. I refuse to believe you thought I was scum for something that hadn't yet happened.

Mantle has all game long been wanting to lynch DarkThanatos and Carl. Like I said, it would put him in a bad light.

And yes, I would edit that part about DarkT. It wouldn't confirm scum, just put him in a bad light as well.

And it's quite funny how our roles have switched. As you once stated, "I'm not asking for your trust.". Although I will say I handled your questioning poorly and included post-vote "spider sense" findings when you directly asked me for pre-vote findings. I do apologize for that.

I recall mantle responding to your clue by saying he was less suspicious of DT,(especially because I was questioning him) but yes that didn't last long.

Ugggh, I need the jackie chan meme.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
I recall mantle responding to your clue by saying he was less suspicious of DT,(especially because I was questioning him) but yes that didn't last long.

Ugggh, I need the jackie chan meme.

Indubitably.

(If Jackie Chan was ultimately directed at me. It's okay, I deserve it.)

Yeah, I think you do. See while in both cases, non-trust could mean a mislynch. In your case, the role has strong implications on the overall setup.

Linkzmax said:
theprof00 said:
My scan last night was decided by events and relationships.
i scanned linkz, he is scum.

And there's the lie. I don't doubt you'd scan me if you're actually a cop, I'd have been a great choice.  But I'm not scum. The simplest explanation to me is you're just trying to trip me up.

Strange how you brush it off as a lie so readily, yet if Smeags has an incorrect scan, it could be due to a block or redirect, or some reason why the read can't be trusted.

Linkzmax said:

Just thought I'd point that out for town.

Sorry, I missed where I said smeags roleclaim seems legit.

If prof was blocked he wouldn't have gotten any result, whereas I don't know how Stefl would handle smeags' claimed role. prof may have been redirected in my case too, but I don't think it's a high probability. Since he brought it up, maybe he's paranoid, but the way he went about this Night I don't believe he scanned me at all, or if he had he got the innocent/town/etc. result that I am.

Do you want to just go ahead and skip to the non-simple explanations?