By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Usually a game with one of the "broken" Cops will also have a regular Cop. We could have a Flavor Cop and regular Cop in the same game if there are strong anti-town factions, otherwise it would be too hard for Mafia to plausibly win. There won't be a third cop unless he's broken IMO.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Vote Linkzmax

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

theprof00 said:
My scan last night was decided by events and relationships.
i scanned linkz, he is scum.

*tries not to get excited*

*fails*

Even if i were a paranoid cop, i am 99% sure i am a paranoid cop who hit scum.

theprof00 said:
Even if i were a paranoid cop, i am 99% sure i am a paranoid cop who hit scum.

So my initial vibe was right... or we shall see.

So we lynch Carl and Yoshi today and do Linkz tomorrow? Or try to tie all three lol

By the way, you scanned Yoshi after all?

"And what if i told you i had a cop scan on yoshi?"

What was the result?

Around the Network

Anyways, I'm curious to see how this turn of events goes, as this honestly further complicates my lead. But I must stand resolute, as these curious times might bear fruit for me.

So wait, are you saying you've gotten 2 guilty results?

2 guilty results.
and no we are not double lynching carl and yoshi, there is too much room for error.
I do believe carl is scum, but id rather lynch yoshi because i dont partuicularly like his vote on carl.

theprof00 said:
2 guilty results.
and no we are not double lynching carl and yoshi, there is too much room for error.
I do believe carl is scum, but id rather lynch yoshi because i dont partuicularly like his vote on carl.

Is there a reason why you're holding back your initial guilty result?

I'm very curious to see if it stacks up to what I've figured out as well.

Smeags i already said them.
Midnight 1 yoshi- scum
Midnight 2 linkz- scum