By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Bussing could only have occurred on nen and radish.

Around the Network

Oh, bus-driven. Not to be confused with http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Bus

mantlepiecek said:
I am also happy to say I am reconsidering my suspicion on linkz. He has attacked the right people with right reasoning except for zero imo.

Although he will not be as strong a town read as prof or say, hat was.

Are you happy cus I'm a super awesome Mafia player? :)

I'm glad that you're proving not to just be a tunneler as spurge calls you. Means you are a better player.

Linkzmax said:
mantlepiecek said:
I am also happy to say I am reconsidering my suspicion on linkz. He has attacked the right people with right reasoning except for zero imo.

Although he will not be as strong a town read as prof or say, hat was.

Are you happy cus I'm a super awesome Mafia player? :)

I'm glad that you're proving not to just be a tunneler as spurge calls you. Means you are a better player.

Yeah, you are definitely skillful enough to be a scum player with awesome mind controlling stuff and all.

Anyways, I would prefer to keep you for last. There are still stuff about you ; like your changed playstyle. You could be bussing for instance

mantlepiecek said:

There can be other reasons.

If you're going to cast doubt on a player, it'd be good to give a reason.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
nen-suer said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
What do you think of the bolded? Do you beleive his claim?

I think he's mafia of course i dont beleive he is vanilla.

I  beleive he is an untainted human.

You don't believe there's any vanilla mafia?

If you can kill at night then you aint vanilla in my book.

theprof00 said:
nen-suer said:
Guess who i want dead after Yoshi and before Smeags (hint he's not the prof)

Would it be the second person I scanned?

Probably......not. Who did you scan? Carl, Tabaha or FF?

happydolphin said:
mantlepiecek said:
prof, are you really cop?

Would there be any reason for him to lie?

Haaaaave you met prof ?

Anyways as long as he go after the people i think are scum i will accept anything he says.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Miller, paranoid/insane cop, framer, or he just psuedoclaimed as town because he strongly believes yoshi is scum and often people are unwilling to join a lynch without claimed evidence.

So the real matter is, does prof's pseudoclaim make him scummy? I don't believe so; therefore, I'm not worried about the validity of the claim.

Linkzmax said:
Miller, paranoid/insane cop, framer, or he just psuedoclaimed as town because he strongly believes yoshi is scum and often people are unwilling to join a lynch without claimed evidence.

So the real matter is, does prof's pseudoclaim make him scummy? I don't believe so; therefore, I'm not worried about the validity of the claim.

^ Yeah....what he said lol.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Linkzmax said:

Lol, I got so much shit on MS for pulling a pseudoclaim just because I thought some guy was scum so badly I wanted him dead. We ended up killing him but I got lectured to no end that if I was wrong, they would have lynched me and it would have been lylo.

Goes to show how mafia logic is so relative.

I'm not one to do it unless I actually do have some kind of proof, but not everyone plays the same.