By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

nen-suer said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
theprof00 said:
And what if i told you i had a cop scan on yoshi?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4805296

So is that the thing you were trying on that post?

Well since you're in the mood to post can you tell us who are your suspects ?

Sure no prob.

Yoshi, mantle, Trucks and prof.

Around the Network

tabaha said:
So you automatically think I'm scum because I only lurk and don't make any unique post? It's being scum a good explanation for it and not the fact that this is the first mafia I'm playing in a forum and that I arrived as a replacement when this had already 1000 posts and I didn't know anyone here nor how they played? Ok...

This is my first game of Mafia- EVER. I don't know anyone here or how they play as I joined the forum a couple of days before the day started. You can't use that as an excuse. Ive still put across ideas and have Posted over 100 times in this thread. You've done what? 15?

I accept that early in the game fair enough you had a lot of posts to read through, but that was what a week ago? And 1500 posts ago? That's not valid any more as a lot has happened since then. 

You're serious lurking, join every train going, and don't put any original ideas and rarely justification of thought process or anything. I'm calling scum.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

TruckOSaurus said:
nen-suer said:
And if we really have a full fledged cop then TOS theory regarding Carl is probably wrong.

But it does suggest that all Mafia are humans, but not all humans are Mafia like I said.

My theory may be wrong about the particular powers hatmoza had but the Mafia had no way of knowing how hat's results came in so they still could have panicked and wanted him dead ASAP.

True, thats why i said probably...

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

TruckOSaurus said:
Who's up for a double-lynch on Carl and Yoshiya?

Again

I'd rather go with FF  or Smeags over Carl personally, but sure why not...cant vote but wont oppose i guess.

And carl you may need to role claim at this point...unless you did and i missed it!

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

DarkThanatos said:

tabaha said:
So you automatically think I'm scum because I only lurk and don't make any unique post? It's being scum a good explanation for it and not the fact that this is the first mafia I'm playing in a forum and that I arrived as a replacement when this had already 1000 posts and I didn't know anyone here nor how they played? Ok...

This is my first game of Mafia- EVER. I don't know anyone here or how they play as I joined the forum a couple of days before the day started. You can't use that as an excuse. Ive still put across ideas and have Posted over 100 times in this thread. You've done what? 15?

I accept that early in the game fair enough you had a lot of posts to read through, but that was what a week ago? And 1500 posts ago? That's not valid any more as a lot has happened since then. 

You're serious lurking, join every train going, and don't put any original ideas and rarely justification of thought process or anything. I'm calling scum.

Dude, haven't you gotten the memo? Town wants to double-lynch Carl and Yoshiya today. You can follow this trail toMorrow.

Around the Network
  L-6 L-5 L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Lynch
yoshiya nen prof          
carl2291 mantle yoshi happyD tabaha      
mantle carl            
smeags linkz            
tabaha DarkT            

nen-suer said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

nen-suer said:
Trucks, DT, HappyD, hat, Linkz ,prof, Mantle, Noc = I think are town (from most to least)
*process of elimination leave*
tabaha,Carl,Smeags, FF,yoshi

Yoshi:

claimed vanilla when no one asked for his role just his character.

What do you think of the bolded? Do you beleive his claim?

I think he's mafia of course i dont beleive he is vanilla.

I  beleive he is an untainted human.

You don't believe there's any vanilla mafia?

nen-suer said:
Final-Fan said:
theprof00 said:
@mantle
When i get home tonight ill show you my suspicion of yoshi.
just as an overvoew, hes been very eishywashy, is playing very safe and his actions reflect those of acum.
examples are his bandwagon vote on radish night 1, his push to substitute radish for linkz yesterday, among other things.

And you feel this makes him even MORE likely to be scum than Carl?  I mean, not that you have a bad case, but the case TOS made against Carl was pretty compelling. 

Guess who i want dead after Yoshi and before Smeags (hint he's not the prof)

Would it be the second person I scanned?

tabaha said:
I don't know who to choose between Carl and mantle. Mantle isn't town because he failed with that light = town and dark = mafia. Carl being human is also suspicious.
If I assume that scum gets info on what they are regarding light and dark, and some third parties no, then Carl is the most suspicious one. Too bad we can't be sure about this, but I'll vote him.

Vote: Carl

How do you vote Carl after saying the bold?

I'm conflicted between you sacrificing a scummate to appear better or hopping on an easy mislynch.

prof, are you really cop?

I am having a hard time believing it btw.