By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Final-Fan said:

I had thought you meant, "Oh how insightful, to suggest a highly likely scenario that has already been mentioned several times as a possibility."  So it's good you cleared that up lol or I would have had the wrong idea. 

:] I guess so. I haven't participated much in this game but I have been trying to follow. To be completely honest having never played mafia faction on vgchartz makes it really hard to tag along.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
Final-Fan said:

I had thought you meant, "Oh how insightful, to suggest a highly likely scenario that has already been mentioned several times as a possibility."  So it's good you cleared that up lol or I would have had the wrong idea. 

:] I guess so. I haven't participated much in this game but I have been trying to follow. To be completely honest having never played mafia faction on vgchartz makes it really hard to tag along.

So you're mafia?  :o

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
happydolphin said:
Final-Fan said:

So you're mafia?  :o

No, I'm town, but I am having a hard time figuring out what is happening in the background because I've never had to make those plays before.

mantlepiecek said:
If there is an SK with a goal to rid of all shadowspawn, then there can be an SK with a goal to rid of all humans.

Would that include good and bad humans?

With confirmation of what radish was, it could very well be possible that there's such a role exists because from a balance standpoint a Serial Killer is supposed to even things out by killing both town and scum but radish's role was designed to only kill townies.

So if you're out there human-killer, please shoot Yoshiya, it'll answer some questions.

Signature goes here!

I shall be at the beach this weekend... may I see your grotesque faces once more shall I return (Sunday night).

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:
If there is an SK with a goal to rid of all shadowspawn, then there can be an SK with a goal to rid of all humans.

With confirmation of what radish was, it could very well be possible that there's such a role exists because from a balance standpoint a Serial Killer is supposed to even things out by killing both town and scum but radish's role was designed to only kill townies.

So if you're out there human-killer, please shoot Yoshiya, it'll answer some questions.

huh?

Final-Fan said:
happydolphin said:
mantlepiecek said:
happydolphin said:
mantlepiecek said:

*Your a magic unicorn*

I don't get the reference...

I was just playing with you. :)

At first the idea I had was, anything is possible, and so it sounded like just saying one of an infinite # of possibilities. But maybe I'm thinking you were looking at it from a balancing perspective.

All those suggestions were mute since we never knew radish was actually a shadowspawn killer.

mantlepiecek said:
Final-Fan said:

All those suggestions were mute since we never knew radish was actually a shadowspawn killer.

mafia did, and maybe a human killer did.

theprof00 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:

huh?

His goal was to eliminate all shadowspawn (I'm still considering all shadowspawn/lings to be town)

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:

I would say both.