By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

So... Is Radish dead? If not...

Unvote

Vote - radishhead

If when you win, the game ends... Then Ill happily put the noose around your neck.

Around the Network

Linkz its not so much that those players never voted, but that the people voting radish day 1 and those voting day 2 are a nearly completely different group, yet he was voted for reasons that had discovered yesterday.
Here's what i mean. Five players yesterNight unvoted radish for whatever reason, perhaps to have him try and shoot mafia, and never revoted him.
The slack had to be taken up by 5 new players today, so it should be interesting to see ehat reasons were used to say today he needs to die but not yesterday.
Also a good portion of players who voted him today but not yesterday did not vote you.
Maybe theyll vote you tomorrow? :D look out

Oh and ues i meant nen. Smeags vote still counts since nen actually was casting a vote, he had temporarily forgotten he was silenced.

My point was if nen's silence is a farce then smeags vote doesn't count. Carl's obviously is far beyond the hammer.

Anyway, where the heck is Stefl. I have nicely formatted votetrains and votes by players ready to go, just waiting for mod confirmation.

theprof00 said:
Also a good portion of players who voted him today but not yesterday did not vote you.

New voters were FF, hat, mantle, tabaha, and smeags. FF mentioned no suspicion. hat voted then quickly unvoted.(because of smeags vote?) mantle's been on me, so I expect him again toMorrow should we both be around. tabaha mentioned suspicion based on a possible misinterpretation of my post, but that switched to blind trust based on my vote for smeags. And smeags voted me for an apparent attitude I had after he voted me, so he's scum.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
theprof00 said:

New voters were FF, hat, mantle, tabaha, and smeags. FF mentioned no suspicion. hat voted then quickly unvoted.(because of smeags vote?) mantle's been on me, so I expect him again toMorrow should we both be around. tabaha mentioned suspicion based on a possible misinterpretation of my post, but that switched to blind trust based on my vote for smeags. And smeags voted me for an apparent attitude I had after he voted me, so he's scum.

lol

L-7 L-6 L-5 L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Lynch
Linkz                
Radish thanatos FF yoshiya prof hatz
mantle
nen
tabaha
Smeags linkz

Yoshiya trucks

Mantle carl

Carl

Nen

Tabaha radish              

Spurge: Linkz
Radish: Linkz, Yoshiya, Nen, Carl, Tabaha
HappyD: Linkz
Smeags: Linkz
Thanatos: Radish
Mantle: Linkz, Carl, Radish
Prof: Radish, Radish
Hatz: Linkz, Radish, Radish
FF: Radish
Linkz: Smeags
Yoshiya: Radish, Radish
Trucks: Radish, Yoshiya
Carl: Mantle
Nen: Radish
Tabaha: Radish

Radish is unofficially lynched. We are unofficially in "twilight". Smeags' vote for Radish wasn't counted. Radish's vote for Radish wasn't counted. Carl's vote for Radish wasn't counted. All 3 were unnecessary, unless Stefl decides something different. :P

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:

L-7 L-6 L-5 L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Lynch
Linkz                
Radish thanatos FF yoshiya prof hatz
mantle
nen
tabaha
Smeags linkz

Yoshiya trucks

Mantle carl

Carl

Nen

Tabaha radish              

Spurge: Linkz
Radish: Linkz, Yoshiya, Nen, Carl, Tabaha
HappyD: Linkz
Smeags: Linkz
Thanatos: Radish
Mantle: Linkz, Carl, Radish
Prof: Radish, Radish
Hatz: Linkz, Radish, Radish
FF: Radish
Linkz: Smeags
Yoshiya: Radish, Radish
Trucks: Radish, Yoshiya
Carl: Mantle
Nen: Radish
Tabaha: Radish

Radish is unofficially lynched. We are unofficially in "twilight". Smeags' vote for Radish wasn't counted. Radish's vote for Radish wasn't counted. Carl's vote for Radish wasn't counted. All 3 were unnecessary, unless Stefl decides something different. :P

Mario, thanks for reminding me that as soon as stefl gets back, he appoint a co-mod.

Yaknow something that has been bothering me, is nen pretending like he never realized that that radish's flavor points to him being the silencer. It was pretty obvious.

Eho's online?
Smeags, linkz, you guys saw that right?
The whole "oh yeah that actually makes sense!" Thing.
What do you guys think?
It was an obvious conclusion, right?