By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

TruckOSaurus said:

nen-suer said:

Thanks smeags.

Vote: Radishead

He should still need two more then

Wouldn't that be three more votes since you're supposed to be silenced?

Oops. In my defense im really tired >_<

@Smeags

Hey, Zero kept calling me "nan" and you didnt hear me complain about it :P

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

I'm not trusting Radishead anymore, so

No, this is not bandwagon. He voted on me and I just can't understand the reason.
I also suspect DarkThanatos

theprof00 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Wouldn't that be three more votes since you're supposed to be silenced?

OOPS

Just get on with it already. Those who haven't voted radish vote him so the game can move forward.

Fine. I'll vote for Radish, although with Nen being silenced, I won't be the one to hammer him right? I guess we'll see soon enough.

Vote: RadishHead

Around the Network
Smeags said:
Fine. I'll vote for Radish, although with Nen being silenced, I won't be the one to hammer him right? I guess we'll see soon enough.

Vote: RadishHead

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

tabaha said:
I'm not trusting Radishead anymore, so

No, this is not bandwagon. He voted on me and I just can't understand the reason.
I also suspect DarkThanatos

Not a revenge suspicion at all. Nope. Clearly not. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Unvote
Vote: Radishhead

You're making a pretty big mistake here - killing a suspected mafia would be more useful than killing the SK, but I don't have ties to either side, so I don't really care

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

I think- if this counts- Radish just hammered himself?
Stefl, confirmation on this please?

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

18 players.

3 people dead already, including the modkill.

1 person lynched probably, who is an SK.

So 14 players remaining, probably 5 mafia players. That means after one of us is taken out, 13 remain.

The plus side to this is that if radish was bluffing then yoshiya will be the only one to die, so that would make it -

12 players remaining.

So it would seem a good decision to take out radish.

If he was saying the truth the possibility of him being mafia would have been pretty high.

Although it's kind of farfetched. Nevertheless I don't think we have that great a chance at winning this game.