By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
prof, and this is just because I am sure you are either town or SK, though I think you are town. And for a lot of reasons;

I will agree with lynching radish. If I get killed and we lose the game the responsibility is yours.

My scum list is carl, linkz, ff, darkthanatos, noctis nox and yoshiya.

The fact that Noctis with his limited contribution to the game has not yet been approached by scum for a mislynch is a big exclamation.

Noctis was the only person yet to visit the thread after lynch when stefl came in to ask for night actions.

That doesn't say much.

It means he's not mafia, but a possible third party anti town. Therefore, your reasoning as to why mafia haven't moved to mislynch him doesn't make much sense, because that would imply that he's mafia, and they simply don't want to 'mislynch' mafia.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
radishhead said:
theprof00 said:
radishhead said:
I know that I can't win; I'm an outed SK who has an unknown win-objective. Obviously I want to live as long as possible, but I just want to help the town while I'm still alive

This is one hundred percent bullshit.

Stefl wouldn't just come in to say 'oh by the way I forgot to tell you your objective', and then not tell you.

He's literally just told me now, and  it's really annoying because it was quite an easy objective; just "kill all shadowspawn"

I might as well die now, since that objective isn't going to happen. At least that proves that I wasn't aligned with town or mafia - just against shadowspawn

Stefl, who hasn't been on for an hour, JUST told you this, even though half an hour ago, I said you don't know your win condition, and you agreed.

he told me in my quicktopic

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
theprof00 said:
radishhead said:
theprof00 said:
radishhead said:
I know that I can't win; I'm an outed SK who has an unknown win-objective. Obviously I want to live as long as possible, but I just want to help the town while I'm still alive

This is one hundred percent bullshit.

Stefl wouldn't just come in to say 'oh by the way I forgot to tell you your objective', and then not tell you.

He's literally just told me now, and  it's really annoying because it was quite an easy objective; just "kill all shadowspawn"

I might as well die now, since that objective isn't going to happen. At least that proves that I wasn't aligned with town or mafia - just against shadowspawn

Stefl, who hasn't been on for an hour, JUST told you this, even though half an hour ago, I said you don't know your win condition, and you agreed.

he told me in my quicktopic

OH HOW WONDERFUL OF HIM

Who is your teammate?

Answer the question Radish. I know you have a teammate. Who is it?
You tell us everything and I'll make you a special deal.

You are the same third party I was in the game of thrones round, right?
You need someone who can race-detect in order to find the shadowspawn.
I would like for you to win along with town, but I need to know everything.

mantlepiecek said:

Notice yourself saying the same thing over and over without replying to any of my points.

Im only doing what you did a few nights back.

I understand that youre annoyed that Ive outed you, but come on. Dont resort to hypocrisy.

theprof00 said:

Does carl want to lynch radish or not?

I wouldnt be against it honestly. Hes had more faces than a game of guess who. I dont trust a single word he says.

He can only apparently kill Shadowspawn, right? Zero was SS and ended up Doctor. Wasnt Spurge (Nurse?) also SS? Did he say what race he was? I cant remember. If... IF hes telling the truth about winning when he kills SS, then thats one (2?) down already. How many more are left? How many will be left if Scum get one tonight? We cant risk it.

All in all, hes a risk to keep around and not one single word he says can be trusted.

Around the Network

The thing is, I've thought about some things, and decided that I'm not against him poisoning me so long as he helps get rid of the other shadows.

In the game of thrones round, rol and I were third party whose goal it was to kill the 4 kings. 1 king was mafia, 3 were town.
I do not mind dying if it helps lynch a scum.

This game is fucking mess, I blame stefl.

The only other person I'd be willing to lynch today besides radish is his kill target Yoshiya. Frankly, I didn't feel good about him yesterday and with what radish has said (kill failed since he can only kill shadowspawn) that seals the deal for me.

This has the benefit of shutting up the players who can't bare to see a SK die and it also gives us a good idea of how much of a "honorary townie" radish is. If his Yoshiya lead pans out, I'll consider keeping him around for a while.

Vote: Yoshiya

Signature goes here!

theprof00 said:
The thing is, I've thought about some things, and decided that I'm not against him poisoning me so long as he helps get rid of the other shadows.

In the game of thrones round, rol and I were third party whose goal it was to kill the 4 kings. 1 king was mafia, 3 were town.
I do not mind dying if it helps lynch a scum.

Heres a thought - Is it a possibility that there will be a 3rd party for each race?

A team against humans, a team against SS and a team against Godlikes? All teams of 2?

18 players. 6 of which are third parties? 12 players left... 8 Town and 4 Scum? Would this be a balanced game?

Prof, I swear to you, I'm the only person in my team - I haven't been recruited, nor am I in a masonry etc. with anybody else. If you can't believe that, then you might as well kill me now, because that's the truth - and I don't have anything to gain from lying or hiding the truth at this point.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Or 6 Town and 6 Scum, to match the 6 3rd party players?

I dont have any idea at all about balance.