By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

That's why you're not me.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
There is also no reason you shouldn't have known that you only target spawn. Simply no reason.
You are hiding information.

Because I thought that my role was nerfed as it was (delayed kill), so I didn't think to look for extra complications. It was never stated specifically that I can only target shadowspawn- rather it mentions "if a shadowspawn is targetted by this ability...". It also didn't make sense that a SK wouldn't be able to kill mafia (making victory impossible) so I assumed I could - Stefl has admitted to me that he forgot to give me my winning criteria, which would have helped me to understand my role better.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Radish. List of your scumspects.

Also, If I were to save you from a lynch under the condition you killed Zero for us tonight, would you?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Name 1 2 3 4 5 6
RadishHead DarkThanatos TheProf00 Final-Fan TruckoSaurus Yoshiya Hatmoza
Linkz Smeags Mantle        
Smeags Linkz          
Yoshiya RadishHead          
Mantle Carl          

I believe this is the votes so far. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, going back and looking at everything thats transpired , I admit I was too hasty at first to vote for Linkz. I shall buy you a mug of Stefl's famous Shadow-Mead as an apology.

Unvote: Linkz

I'm still not sure what to think of this whole Radish situation. At this point you serve no purpose to the realm of Darkness. *grumble grumble*

theprof00 said:

It doesnt make Radish look good, but then again one can say the same thing about Linkz.

I just wanna know if it was to make

Now how in the world would your supposed silencing have anything to do with radish?

Facepalm.

You do realize that i can't make any night action now too right ? Radish would have been perfect for this kind of role...i think.

becouse mafia wont waste a kill on him & have him still be avilable as a lynch option for the town.

theprof00 said:

nen-suer said:
That  pretty intersting theory Yoshi! And i need to confirm a few things becouse this could even be worse than i thought!

Also Radish who did you target last midnight.

scummates confirmed.

lol.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Hat, I'd accept any conditions you put up, but you know that I already killed Zero yesterday :)

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
Hat, I'd accept any conditions you put up, but you know that I already killed Zero yesterday :)

oh, I'm well aware of that. It's just we got another Zero lose not making much sense.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

*Loose

Scumspects please, Radish. As an SK, your opinion and thoughts are still valuable to us to find scum.

hatmoza said:
radishhead said:

oh, I'm well aware of that. It's just we got another Zero lose not making much sense.

prof might not make a lot of sense right now but I don't have any reason to think he's scum.

Signature goes here!

If you're not willing to go along with the plan I put up earlier, then I don't mind being lynched; I don't really serve any other purpose to the town. I just feel that a more useful lynch could occur today

Watch me on YouTube!