By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Smeags said:

Anywho, I have no issues with anyone grilling me. I have nothing to hide. Though I think it's interesting that you vote for Linkz then immediately unvote because of a stance from me that's been there for a while. Not saying that means anything, but I'm not saying it means nothing either.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4798621 

Around the Network

*at people's throats

haha^

I'm going to bed before before I start getting in a playful mood.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

that was for Linkz btw. Not you smeags -_-

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Linkzmax said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4798621 

I saw it before. Sorry for not directly responding.

I still don't trust you and think you're the best candidate for the lynch. Until I view someone who's a better lead (hey, there's always Carl), I'm sticking with you.

What are the votals anyways?

Around the Network

Just to say, I'm not going to directly mirror Prof's exact thoughts and feelings. I feel that he brings good information when it comes to scum hunting, so I'll apply it to what I see and feel about my own suspicions.

I'm not asking for your trust. I'm calling you out for saying you were following prof. What were you following?

Tagging!

This game's a bit more exciting than the previous one.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:
Tagging!

This game's a bit more exciting than the previous one.

I'll say! fucking 2000 posts in, day 2.

Oh, so it wasn't you agreeing with him. You decided to go against what he said, since he "does a great job of scum hunting" and all?