By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

I will end this fucking game if you further piss me off. You were modkilled because you said so yourself.

Around the Network

Stefl, ya gotta grow some skin man. That was not deserving of a modkill.

And I'm going to back prof's idea punishment, so please don't take it out on the rest of us that would very much like to see this game to the end.

Do not end this game holy shit.
vote do not end this game

Anyway, now we know what we already knew, which is radish is most likely not mafia. loltheory: spurge faked being a nurse and mafia held their kill to let radish coast.

prof, why are we trying to leash the SK?

I won't

Around the Network

Well i fucking read that play down to a t. Radish is sk poisoner, he is their main target. Their reluctance to listen to my evidence, their "oh hey maybe you have a point" and their trying to substitute today. Bam.

K, prof, what do I do I am so lost.

What did you do in MS games?

Linkzmax said:

No explanation whatsoever, eh?

Based on what I've heard from Prof (I trust this fellow. Even when he's anti-town he still does a great job of scum hunting haha) and Spurge (although he is obviously less credible due to his outbursts), I felt comfortable voting for you (obviously not hammering you, but confident to get things moving). Your reaction definitely didn't make me waver in my decision.

It's ludicrous how much of a trainwreck of bad/scumminess the attempt at my lynch has been. Scum is definitely overeager to get rid of me.

I never understood this response when someone was pressured by votes. It's just a "woe is me, everyone who doesn't like me is scum!" post that doesn't do anything to help your situation or even the town's situation. While I'm definitely not 100% sure that you're a light-bringer, you're on my shortlist of people I don't trust at all. If a greater threat arrises on this night, or if you prove yourself useful to the darkness... I will release you from my gaze.

Linkzmax said:
What did you do in MS games?

They are flavorless games with at most two town roles (one or two of cop, jailkeeper or doctor), and 1 mafia role (role cop).

This is a whole other ball game.