By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

You know this whole "night is eternal" thing was cool at first.
But now that's just alot of posts that need to be read.

I suggest we stop posting in the next midnight phase >_

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:

It's one thing to try to draw a kill as a vanilla townie. It's downright stupid to try to draw the first kill as a Tracker.

How else would one explain his actions? It was either that... or Mario had a bit too much mead while feasting.

You really think you look good because you actively avoided placing a meaningful vote?

I accept your silence as realizing you are defeated.

Also, because I have already most of my PMs... the missing ones... please hurry up, I want to make it night 2 :D

Around the Network
zero129 said:
Linkzmax said:
mantlepiecek said:
Linkzmax said:
mantlepiecek said:

Yeah, that as well. "LOL guys, I am the strong POWER ROLE, HONESTLY GUYS!!!"

"Oh yeah, DOCTOR, if you are alive, protect me kay?"

Now we see both of them lynched by town.

And it would have been radish instead, if linkz had his way.

Oh dear, we could've foolishly lynched the likely SK. That would have been much worse than what ended up happening because nobody(save prof) listened to me there.

Well.

You have a point there. Still, not that great to your reputation he? A person comes around saying he is either of doctor or cop and you don't even care to verify.

Like I said, I am not saying anymore. You can call me scum/town/SK/anything really. Even "cultist".

What does the bold mean?

I explained why I thought zero didn't actually have a role, or at least not a town role. I was not expecting him to be a hypocrit.

Are you calling me a hypocrit here?, what what you say before you get reported .

Your opinion is weak, and your reason for voting me even more, so please dont talk about hypocrits.

Mod where is the dead thread so i can get out of this place. Theres a bad stinch coming from 2 people and i dont know what it is xD

Zero do not post any more please before we all get in trouble. STOP. You can talk to mario soon in the dead thread. stop coming here. I'm sorry, but it's breaking the rules.

nen-suer said:
theprof00 said:
Nen what you just said wifom.
Now youre daring someone to visit you?
You and hat, your fates are sealed. Nobody needs to scan pr target you. Youll both be lynched soon.

1I dont do wifoms. And i'm daring YOU to come.

Also you ask the cop not to scan me, but still you can't lynch me.

hatmoza said:

I just wanted zero gone.

2How do you guys do this ?! I swear if Zero flipped scum i would be to embarssed to post in this thread again.

Hell prof handed me the win last round and still he called the town bunch of idiots >_<

hatmoza said:
You know, I wouldn't be surprised if the scum consisted completely of lackluster players.

F-F, Carl, Smeags, dark, and noctis.

3This thought crossed my mind....more than once now.

Linkzmax said:
nen-suer said:

I'd really like him to start a lynch train on me to blow it sky high. Want me dead ? Better pay me a personal visit :)

I assume "him" is me? No, if zero flipped scum then I'd be all over you. As it is, I lean that you are not scum that tried to get townie points by trying to protect a semi-claimed town power.

4 Ah, sorry.....i meant prof.

And yeah you assume right.....i claimed first (or made it obvious) what i'm and where i stand before Zero did.

TruckOSaurus said:
When did bus driver become a regular role for scum? I thought that after it's first use, most everyone agreed that it was an overpowered role for Mafia and that we shouldn't use it anymore but now we're acting like it's a common occurrence that we should always be wary of.

5 Prof is just trying to manipulate the night actions.

Hopefully town roles wont be affected and think for themselfs....hopefully.

1But you did. You said "if I were mafia, why..." that's the wifom statement. I don't need to figure out why you would do something as mafia. You did it. End of story. You probably have good reason to do what you're doing, but it's not my job to figure out what your secret strategy is, it's my job to lynch people who look like they will hurt town.

2Daring me, specifically? rolls eyes. Nen, you're getting lynched and there's not much you can do to stop it.

I handed you the win? I pushed everyone to vote you, AGAINST linkz doofus meta and mario both saying you were 95% town. I pushed and pushed all game. But you're right, nobody listens to me. It's the same thing as the game of thrones game. I named 4 of your 5 members and not a single person listened to me after I came up thrid party. They will listen to me now, and this time, you will die. I read your sentence again. Your mind is like a rotten watermelon full of dead flies. I pushed you AND stefl. I BEGGED people to lynch you two. ...or maybe you're just trolling me now. Trying to provoke me? Not going to work nen, I don't see any provocation. It's like, a gentle breeze on my arm. Why would I slap that away? :P

3 Another bad list. Nice.

4. Umm?

5. Warning people that actions are likely to be busdriven on certain people is controlling? What a warped twisted mind you have.

TruckOSaurus said:
When did bus driver become a regular role for scum? I thought that after it's first use, most everyone agreed that it was an overpowered role for Mafia and that we shouldn't use it anymore but now we're acting like it's a common occurrence that we should always be wary of.

We've had 2 in the last 5 games, AND a redirector, and a mafia watcher.

I'm not saying it's guaranteed, but I'm looking at the evidence for solutions. Why the fuck would Hat go after zero? Zero, while being annoying to Hat by asking him to answer the question over and over, he didn't do a whole lot. Hat even says "I just wanted him gone". I told hat that zero claimed a powerful role of cop or doc against mario, in which both seemed to be one of cop and one of doc. Hat didn't care. Why would a town do this? Conversely, why would a mafia do it? Mafia has a very good reason, but surely hat would be found out, making it a very stupid move. But townies are willing to push it, so he must. And therein lies the problem. Why would Hat do something that would draw himself attention to such an extent as being copped? The answer is simple. (actually simpler than I thought) Godfather. (though i still think busdriver due to him saying "I do what I must to stay alive", only busdriver solves both puzzles.)

Linkzmax said:
theprof00 said:

Linkz says "It's Minha". This is a big lead folks. Let me explain.

Minha was a round brought to us by none other than FF. In the round, pms were worded in such a way that all the townies received a very particular sentence. It was in just a few days when someone mentioned one of the specific words. For example, "lynch all those filthy mafia", one townie said "filthy mafia", which confirmed to everyone that he was town. It was pm quoting to find results. Others followed the bandwagon, including myself, and within the pm there were enough phrases to confirm nearly all the townies. Mafia quit, I believe.

Back to this case, Linkz is implying that I'm using pm quotes to confirm or deny others, yet fails to realize that the pms are worded differently. According to what the town knows, there are both mafia AND town versions of spawn, ling, human, god. Minha is impossible here, but one lead IS deductive, and that is that mafia cannot possibly know that. Linkz' assumption of MINHA gives a very good hint that he doesn't know the pms are different. I thank him for confirming it for me.

Happy votes linkz for supporting my bs. While I was right, I do agree that linkz really didn't need to be in our discussion, or pointing fingers.

Why'd you leave out my read of mantle as town, or saying I didn't like his lynch?

No, MINHA first stemmed from a nameless VS named argument. While you don't have a proper name, your argument was that happy couldn't be a named shadowling. Otherwise my exclamation makes no sense at all, because you weren't talking about a key phrase or word.

And do you seriously still not know why I was in that discussion? Not to mention that I hadn't pointed a finger.(except for bad play on happy's part) I flat out said I disagreed with you on happy before hat called you both town.

I see. Well, that was your recollection of it, so I'll believe it, (mostly because I forgot that there was a nameless/named thing). Your exclamation made sense in the way that he was pretending to have a pm he didn't have. Actually, this is more me not remembering teh details of minha. I thought youw ere calling it that because I was calling him scum for 'not having the same pm'.

Anyway, I'll also point you to the post I made earlier before you started posting that I was lessening my suspicion on you. I realized while I was posting that the parts about you weren't really very solid.

There isn't much point to push for people during the midnight phase.

I will be back during night 2 if I survive.