By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

zero I can handle this, stay out.

Around the Network

Zero, you need to stay out of this. You are killed, respect the game and stay out of it, simple.

zero129 said:
Just vote for Hatz or linkz guys! btw sorry stefl that will be my last time

JUST STOP, OR TOWN WILL SUFFER HEAVILY!!!

Hilarious that radish's unvote resulted in mario's lynch, otherwise, zero would have been lynched. Still would have been a great loss, but hey, now we lost two power roles.

There is no need for further response from you...

Around the Network

prof, just tell me why you still feel good about me. You usually are a bit doubtful about everything.

spurgeonryan said:
I do not think nen would have pushed me to vote if he was scum.

See when someone like prof dont notice thing as simple as this you know he is scum.

And now grouping me with Linkz & suggesting i should be lynched before him is lol worthy.

I'd really like him to start a lynch train on me to blow it sky high. Want me dead ? Better pay me a personal visit :)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

theprof00 said:
Last voter is 100% scum. no question.

Linkz and hat must be lynched.

Others, I'd say are tabaha, carl, nen, spurge

Mafia will try to trick you into lynching them out of an order, so for your benefit, lynch in this order:
Hat,nen,spurge,linkz,carl,tabaha, (it's just an order if you need one to follow one, my order just gets rid of all the loudmouth bad-at-games players first)

I definitely agree with bold. Two nightkills was all too easy. Let's get whoever that was, all as one.

Prof, I'm too lazy to look it up, but tell me who it was and I will vote for him. Others can also confirm.

happydolphin said:
theprof00 said:
Last voter is 100% scum. no question.

Linkz and hat must be lynched.

Others, I'd say are tabaha, carl, nen, spurge

Mafia will try to trick you into lynching them out of an order, so for your benefit, lynch in this order:
Hat,nen,spurge,linkz,carl,tabaha, (it's just an order if you need one to follow one, my order just gets rid of all the loudmouth bad-at-games players first)

I definitely agree with bold. Two nightkills was all too easy. Let's get whoever that was, all as one.

Prof, I'm too lazy to look it up, but tell me who it was and I will vote for him. Others can also confirm.

It was tabaha. Although the double lynch happened because of radish unvoting.

mantlepiecek said:

It was tabaha. Although the double lynch happened because of radish unvoting.

Then it's Radish's fault. Ah, shit there is no conclusion then.