By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Also one more thing.

Hat may foolishly try and lynch prof. If that is the case, if I get killed, remember NOT to lynch prof. Keep him for the last. He is a great player and will get killed during the night if he is town, and if scum you can lynch him after giving him a lot of thought, which is definitely necessary if you consider him scum.

Around the Network

unbelieveable.

Well, shit. I knew Zero was Town.

Couldnt have been much worse than that.

Is tracker an important role? It doesnt seem all that great, especially compared to Doctor.

Zero, you aren't in the position to comment on how "smart" people are - people were only suspicious of you because they thought you playing like a crazy person was a trait of you being mafia-aligned; turns out it's just how you play in general

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

zero, please do not post in here any longer...

Around the Network

I'll provide a deadthread soon™

Last voter is 100% scum. no question.

Linkz and hat must be lynched.

Others, I'd say are tabaha, carl, nen, spurge

Mafia will try to trick you into lynching them out of an order, so for your benefit, lynch in this order:
Hat,nen,spurge,linkz,carl,tabaha, (it's just an order if you need one to follow one, my order just gets rid of all the loudmouth bad-at-games players first)

I would like you to try spurge.

Just try it.

Mantle do not talk to spurge.

I am instituting a quarantine around linkz, nen, spurge, tabaha, hatz.
Nobody talk to any of them.

Feel free to read their posts, but do not engage them. They are in the business of messing with your mind and getting you all upset.