By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Since it seems we won't reach an agreement anytime soon. I guess I'll opt for the good ol' no lynch.

Vote: No Lynch

(For the record I'm still willing to lynch radish or Mario)

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
He is messing with you to get your frustrated. He did that to me yesterday. It seems to be part of his role. Limitations.
NoCtis had to say pills with every post a few games, back. Seems stefl has implemented this into this game as well.

Im not gonna let some guy irritate me on the Internet at 20 to 2 in the morning.

No. Best to ignore obvious wind up merchants.

If I'm not mistaken the person with the most votes at the deadline will be lynched. If people are opposed to a Zero lynch you should be voting for "no lynch" as opposed to voting someone else or not voting at all.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Just making a post before going to sleep.
Also, I'll be thinking if I should keep my no lynch vote or not while I sleep.

@Spurge
Who are you most suspicious of? Would you rather end the day with a lynch or a no lynch? I know you said no one wants a no lynch, but what do YOU want? Who do you want to lynch?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

When Zero flips scum you guys can thank me.

Then my reputation as the great and powerful moza will be restored!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

And when Zero flips scum, hubba hubaa! Rereading day 1 will be quite interesting.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

zero129 said:
theprof00 said:
Furthermore, zero i took you at your word saying nen was cleared and clears yourself because i assumed that you were a mason. This mason group was the only thing that made sense according to what you were saying, supported by your c qpp% sure, as well as your earlier theory that there were 9 towns, 6 mafia, and 3 third party. Ie i believed that you considered mason to be a third party, didnt know your teammates yet, but discovered them through claims.
Now you're saying that mario is 100% not one of the roles of cop/doc, meaning you ARE, which means you're likely not a mason.
This is not so much an hos for you, as it could be explained by you simply not understanding just quite how important the meanings of yoir words are, but it does beg the question why this discrepancy exists, and why it hasnt been cleared up by someone like nen, who knows better.

We are not in a mason group, but  we both have the same pm so when i posted hints from my pm he was able to pick up on them and know i was telling the truth as the is no other way i could of known it you get me?.

This is how i think the roles are.

Shadowspawn = Town power roles

Shadowlings = Town backup roles <--not sure on this

corrupt human = Vanilla Town

Godlike = 3rd party (Radish pretty much said this)

lightside human = mafia

You dummy. It doesn't confirm anything. Learn what 100% means. 100% means you know for sure beyond a doubt.

Him having the same race as you doesn't mean ANYTHING, furthermore, he could even just be pretending to have the same pm.

Zero, you have a lot to learn.

9 hours left.

unvote zero you fools, he's claiming a power role.