By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

supermario128 said:
DarkThanatos said:

Right. So Mario is a god-like being, but is not cop or doctor. Now those reasons not to vote for him are out the way, we are left with a supposedly powerful player, who isn't Doc or Cop. Sounds like the perfect lynch candidate. 

Now I am suspicious. Why remove the only thing that is keeping you safe from lynch. 

I'm not sure what you are getting at. There are many other powerful roles besides those two. Especially if you know how to use them. I'm not sure how that is the only thing keeping me safe. I honestly don't know why everyone thinks I am a good lynch candidate.  Yes, I revealed too much about my role prematurely. Is that it? Why else do you want to lynch me, Thanatos?

Taking prof as an example- he said he wouldn't vote for you as you could be either doc or cop. You remove his objection. 

And yes, you revealed yourself wayy early. You are not a noob. That's not a mistake you should be making. 

Thirdly, We have a timelimit in play. I will be asleep for most of it. As it stands it's between you and zero. Statistically Town has more to gain from lynching you, and you are more likely to be non-town. Simple maths. You admit to being godlike. Probably three or four godlike. I think at most two are town. You are 50% at best town. Zero however claimed shadowspawn. Don't know anything more so probably out of 15ish non godlike, maybe 5 are non-town. Ergo 66% likely town. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:

Have it your way. Where am I wrong?

Carl2291 said:

Im pretty sure you said firstly, that you thought light = Town and dark = Mafia. You claimed human shortly after. Im corrupted and Town. It made what you said look quite suspicious.

Carl2291 said:
I think a 3rd faction could be a cult-like faction. I think this due to the dark vs light theme, along with Godlike race.

A godlike, worshipped power role
A shadowspawn, killer role.
A human, plain old mindless "cultist".

That's significantly different from say a vanilla townie.

Ive been thinking about this a bit more while I was gone, and I think I know where you went wrong.

Are you assuming that Im saying all humans are cultists?

If so. No. Im saying the cult could be a 3-man group. One Godlike figure who is worshipped. One Shadowspawn enforcer. One Human.

Carl, what do you think a cult is?

I do not believe mafia would have a redirecter.(unless radish is actually mafia himself) Whether town or 3rd party, mafia being able to control 2 kills each night is something I hope even Stefl wouldn't do. A roleblocker is probable, or maybe a busdriver which makes his kill a gamble.

Linkzmax said:
Carl, what do you think a cult is?

Mafia terms - One man who recruits others to his cult. I didnt mean this though.

Real life terms - A religious like following of something. Its usually dark and secretive, right? People in the World of light (Humans), secretly worshipping a dark, evil God. One God, One Shadowspawn, One Human.

I never specifically said it was a cult. I said cult-like. My own interpretation of the flavor made it seem like a possible scenario. Like I said though, I was maybe focussing too much on the flavor...

Around the Network

Alright fine.. it fits. And you did mention suspicion of mantle in your first post after he claimed human without saying anything about being corrupt.
So much for that.

Can we just policy lynch Noctis again?

Linkzmax said:
Can we just policy lynch Noctis again?

I forgot he was even playing until I saw this haha

Carl2291 said:
Im trying to get my head around the cluster fuck that I just read aha. Mornings arent good, before I have my cuppa.

I had a theory last night about there being multiple factions and along with them, multiple variations of race. I just didnt know how to get my thoughts out there.

Im quite suspicious of Mario ond Mantle.

So, carl.

If you were corrupted human, why did you feel suspicious of me....and then go on to say that a human can be a cultist?

How. Many. Times.

Right.

You said you felt that light = Town and dark = Mafia.
You then said you were human. Plain, simple, human. Not corrupt.
Im a corrupt human. Im Town.

You not saying corrupt, along with you saying "light = Town" raised suspicion.

Also - Are you reading the thread? This is getting irritating. I just said that I wasnt talking cultists like that. Im talking a 3rd group. A cult-like group in appearence only. A godlike worshipped character, a Shadowspawn power role and a human follower.

I feel like Im repeating myself over and over again with you.