By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Have it your way. Where am I wrong?

Carl2291 said:

Im pretty sure you said firstly, that you thought light = Town and dark = Mafia. You claimed human shortly after. Im corrupted and Town. It made what you said look quite suspicious.

Carl2291 said:
I think a 3rd faction could be a cult-like faction. I think this due to the dark vs light theme, along with Godlike race.

A godlike, worshipped power role
A shadowspawn, killer role.
A human, plain old mindless "cultist".

That's significantly different from say a vanilla townie.

Around the Network

Yeah I know, I'll be here long before that. And My work schedule is changed, so I should be here for deadline too. Woot!

Stefl1504 said:
Okay, next thing, if one of you gets banned throughout this game, starting Night 2, I will insta modkill them, because these bans are getting on my nerves hard, and it is really disruptive to the gameplay.

Even just a one-day ban?  (A 24 hour ban would not disrupt discussion quite as much as a longer ban.)

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Linkzmax said:

Have it your way. Where am I wrong?

Carl2291 said:

Im pretty sure you said firstly, that you thought light = Town and dark = Mafia. You claimed human shortly after. Im corrupted and Town. It made what you said look quite suspicious.

Carl2291 said:
I think a 3rd faction could be a cult-like faction. I think this due to the dark vs light theme, along with Godlike race.

A godlike, worshipped power role
A shadowspawn, killer role.
A human, plain old mindless "cultist".

That's significantly different from say a vanilla townie.

I see now why youd think that, when you put it that way.

My suspicions were because he thought light was Town and dark was Mafia, then claimed plain human straight after. I knew he was wrong, because Im a corrupted human and Town. I knew I was dark, thus it looked suspicious.

For the 2nd post, youve misunderstood. I wasnt saying there indeed was, or that I was part of a cult. I was just suggesting the possibility of one with my own interpretation of the flavor. I used Human, SSpawn and Godlike from the OP.

This is what youre getting at, right?

Im gonna have to go for a couple of Hours. Ill reply when I get back!

Around the Network

In a response to F-F about redirectors (and I think I'm the only host to use them more than once in my games) Scum choose a target and redirect their action (if any) on whoever they want. You got the concept wrong. Unless I was using a different variant of redirector.

@prof, I have nothing on nen other than a very confident attitude. Mainly stuff I disagree with. Stuff I can't think about at the moment because of football Sunday but off the top of my head part of his list of players he suspects as town and scum.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Final-Fan said:
Stefl1504 said:
Okay, next thing, if one of you gets banned throughout this game, starting Night 2, I will insta modkill them, because these bans are getting on my nerves hard, and it is really disruptive to the gameplay.

Even just a one-day ban?  (A 24 hour ban would not disrupt discussion quite as much as a longer ban.)

I would go by personal judgement, but then people would say that I treated them differently. And I am honestly pissed about this... maybe I reconsider... bigger problem is that with how games develop, future nights will become much shorter and 1 day becomes a bigger portion of the overall time...

supermario128 said:
I'm going to say the scum are among: Linkz, Trucks, Nen, Zero, Smeags, Thanatos, and Carl.

Cop should scan Linkz, Trucks, Carl, or Nen tonight. ;)

Doctor should not protect me. Let me die.

No, I am not either of the above roles. I don't know how those would benefit from people visiting them. :P

Right. So Mario is a god-like being, but is not cop or doctor. Now those reasons not to vote for him are out the way, we are left with a supposedly powerful player, who isn't Doc or Cop. Sounds like the perfect lynch candidate. 

Now I am suspicious. Why remove the only thing that is keeping you safe from lynch. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

DarkThanatos said:

Right. So Mario is a god-like being, but is not cop or doctor. Now those reasons not to vote for him are out the way, we are left with a supposedly powerful player, who isn't Doc or Cop. Sounds like the perfect lynch candidate. 

Now I am suspicious. Why remove the only thing that is keeping you safe from lynch. 

I'm not sure what you are getting at. There are many other powerful roles besides those two. Especially if you know how to use them. I'm not sure how that is the only thing keeping me safe. I honestly don't know why everyone thinks I am a good lynch candidate.  Yes, I revealed too much about my role prematurely. Is that it? Why else do you want to lynch me, Thanatos?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I see, hat. I was thinking of a bus driver being a redirecting role because it redirects IF the bussed players are targeted.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!