By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

Final-Fan said:
radishhead said:
Can I just point out that if you guys (well, at least 4 people) hadn't bandwagoned on my vote for no reason other than - was there even a reason? - we could be going into Midnight 1 with me being able to kill anyone I want without the threat of being killed or manipulated by mafia.

Mafia can't redirect your kill unless they know who you are targeting, that's how bus driver works and I don't think there is any redirect role that works by targeting the one doing the role instead of their target. 

When I was "Duke Nukem the Cop" in hatmoza's round, Mafia were able to redirect my scans.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Can someone explain to me why everyone seems to have a problem with Radish and zero?

I know Ive been anti-Meta, but Id like to know in one nice, easy to read post.

tabaha hammered timelimit 7 hours ago, 17 hours left in night 1, votals coming up

theprof00 said:

FF, earlier you asked me why I hadn't voted Nen, what do you think about him?

I don't remember much offhand.  I am not greatly suspicious of him but he certainly isn't on any trust list.  Kind of a nonentity to me, no read that I can recall.  Maybe a little suspicious. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Okay, next thing, if one of you gets banned throughout this game, starting Night 2, I will insta modkill them, because these bans are getting on my nerves hard, and it is really disruptive to the gameplay.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Can someone explain to me why everyone seems to have a problem with Radish and zero?

I know Ive been anti-Meta, but Id like to know in one nice, easy to read post.

Just read my posts and you'll have a grasp of the whole game so far.

Okay, next thing, if one of you gets banned throughout this game, starting Night 2, I will insta modkill them, because these bans are getting on my nerves hard, and it is really disruptive to the gameplay.

Stefl1504 said:

what the hell, headings don't worK??

Final-Fan said:
theprof00 said:

I don't remember much offhand.  I am not greatly suspicious of him but he certainly isn't on any trust list.  Kind of a nonentity to me, no read that I can recall.  Maybe a little suspicious. 

Well that is more than enough reason to vote for him. :D

Let's do this everyone! 17 hours to go. Vote nen, or vote no lynch. Peace

theprof00 said:
Final-Fan said:
theprof00 said:

Well that is more than enough reason to vote for him. :D

Let's do this everyone! 17 hours to go. Vote nen, or vote no lynch. Peace

Why not carl?

spurgeonryan said:
And if you get banned mr mod should we ban you from ever being a mod again? Since you are being held to a much high standard.

Spurge, I haven't even got myself a warning so far, so that I get a ban I would have to do a really big offense, which I don't plan on doing. Now, I am the mod, and I should not discuss stuff with players. You can talk to my wall (lulz) if you want to go in depth about this subject. Votals still soon™