By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 46 - Realm of Darkness

mantlepiecek said:
Carl, why were you suspicious of me during this night?

If I remember correctly, it was something you said based on your race... Didnt you say you were human? I honestly cant remember that well though.

Im assuming you have the answer. Enlighten me.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
mantlepiecek said:

If I remember correctly, it was something you said based on your race... Didnt you say you were human? I honestly cant remember that well though.

lolwhat?

And what was suspcious about that?

mantlepiecek said:
Carl2291 said:
mantlepiecek said:

lolwhat?

And what was suspcious about that?

Im pretty sure you said firstly, that you thought light = Town and dark = Mafia. You claimed human shortly after. Im corrupted and Town. It made what you said look quite suspicious.

Can I just point out that if you guys (well, at least 4 people) hadn't bandwagoned on my vote for no reason other than - was there even a reason? - we could be going into Midnight 1 with me being able to kill anyone I want without the threat of being killed or manipulated by mafia.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
Can I just point out that if you guys (well, at least 4 people) hadn't bandwagoned on my vote for no reason other than - was there even a reason? - we could be going into Midnight 1 with me being able to kill anyone I want without the threat of being killed or manipulated by mafia.

Anyone YOU want? 

Surely you should be killing who is best for Town....

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
radishhead said:

Anyone YOU want? 

Which would be who I want to kill - of course, it makes sense that you'd try to justify your bandwagoning with the only explanation for doing so being "I was going to bandwagon all along, I was just waiting for L2 to do it", or whatever the quote was.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Carl2291 said:
Ah screw it, Ill post what I jotted down Yesterday. Its not based on anything really, just guessing at factions/races.

I think that there could be 3 factions. The number of players along with the theme would make it possible.

I think a 3rd faction could be a cult-like faction. I think this due to the dark vs light theme, along with Godlike race.

A godlike, worshipped power role
A shadowspawn, killer role.
A human, plain old mindless "cultist".

Its probably not gonna be right, but I thought it was worth writing down.

I also suspect someone as being a Godlike character due to what they've said, but Im not prepared to name them just yet. I haven't seen quite enough.

Can you explain this post you wrote earlier, carl?

radishhead said:
DarkThanatos said:
radishhead said:

Anyone YOU want? 

Which would be who I want to kill - of course, it makes sense that you'd try to justify your bandwagoning with the only explanation for doing so being "I was going to bandwagon all along, I was just waiting for L2 to do it", or whatever the quote was.

isn't your approach to hammering like, the same thing?

Hat what do you think about nen?

Nothing really prof, just guessing and getting the thought out there. Overthinking the flavour, possibly, but I still think theres a possibility of a 3rd party. Depends just how deep stefl wrote it.

If you mean the godlike role... Then I thought Smeags. Things he said kinda gave me the feeling, and I still wouldnt be surprised if he's a God.