By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What do you think about Cyber Sub-Zero

Tagged games:

I was just playing the new Mortal Kombat game. And every Mortal Kombat fan should know Smoke. Smoke was a Lin Kuei Assassin who got turned into a Cyborg, just as Cyrax and Sektor. But in this game Raiden saves Smoke from that faith and instead of that Sub-Zero become Cyber Sub-Zero. And I don´t really know what to think of it. I mean he looks cool and shit, but he is not Sub-Zero. Sub-Zero and Scorpion where always my favourite characters in not just Mortal Kombat but in every figthing game. And I don´t really like this change. But what do you all think about it?And do you think they will keep going with cyber Sub-Zero or are they going change him back to Sub-Zero in the next Mortal Kombat games?

Around the Network

Ohh fuck me seriously nobody played the new Mortal Kombat?

Got it for the Vita. Haven't gotten that far in story mode, yet. Thanks for ruining the entire game for me.

*smashes Vita*

Cyber Sub-Zero was cool. Even if they continue wth him as a cyborg Im sure Classic Sub-Zero will be unlockable/downloadable. I would just like to say this game was great. I liked the story mode. It made you play as different characters when I used to stick with Scorpion.

The cyber sub-zero isn't new, I'm pretty sure he was a cyborg in other games as an extra costume. Anyway, MK isn't known by having a consistent history, so they will probably restart everything next game and forget all of this...

I've liked the new cyber version, specially because you still can play with both versions.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

Got it for the Vita. Haven't gotten that far in story mode, yet. Thanks for ruining the entire game for me.

*smashes Vita*

You'll face Shao Kahn in the end of the game. Now I've ruined the game for you!!

I played mortal combat on the PSone.

I remember a dude that was half horse, half douchebag, and he got this horse kick that was totally unfair, you could just spam that move forever and win every combat if you timed it nice.

And that was my experience with Mortal Kombat. Never again played any other MK game.

I assumed that they would always have Superman in Mortal Kombat since they had him in that one Mortal Kombat game that one time. Oh, and Liu Kang died in one of the games. He was a zombie.

RedInker said:
Cyber Sub-Zero was cool. Even if they continue wth him as a cyborg Im sure Classic Sub-Zero will be unlockable/downloadable. I would just like to say this game was great. I liked the story mode. It made you play as different characters when I used to stick with Scorpion.

For me it was the best Fighting game I have ever played. But still have mixed feelings about Cyber Sub-Zero. I hope they change him back.

Dont worry I'm sure everyone will come back to life in the next game. I kind of missed smoke and noob being one character. Smoke hardly had much much moves or unique combos to do. Edit: Forgot to answer your question lol. I though cyber Sub- Zero was cool, but I still use Sub- Zero as my main character.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share