By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What other games do you want Nintendo to keep their lousy, exclusive hunting, hands off of?

haha dude.. you are asking for NERRDD RAGGEEE!!...

Around the Network

the last guardian is being developed by team ICO....... they are owned by sony.......... do i need to explain how nintendo will never be able to get the game?

spurgeonryan said:

Or how about The Last Guardian? Sony cannot seem to make it happen. Would that upset you if The Last Guardian was saved by Nintendo and released exclusively on the Wii U?

That's a low blow, dude.

bananaking21 said:

the last guardian is being developed by team ICO....... they are owned by sony.......... do i need to explain how nintendo will never be able to get the game?

your avatar makes it look like you're shouting

Jay520 said:

bananaking21 said:

your avatar makes it look like you're shouting

good, maybe it would scare fanboys away :P

Around the Network

they should sell the last guardian game to Nintendo if the don't know how to finish it.

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

bananaking21 said:

Buy team Ico  problem solved.

Maybe Nintendo can convince Square to finally finish up FF Vs XIII or KHIII and make it a Wii U exclusive. Oh man, I can't even imagine all the butt-raping that the Sony fanboys would endure if either of those things came true lol.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

bananaking21 said:

man he had a disclaimer at the bottom saying that he's aware of that, crazy.

ot: I don't care, but that's because I'm getting a WiiU. I'd rather any series that is directly tied to itself (like AC or Mass Effect) stay together on one console, but a series that's loosely tied (like GTA) I'm not worried about that.

SW-5120-1900-6153

JazzB1987 said:
bananaking21 said:

Buy team Ico  problem solved.

sure and buy naughty dog and sony santa monica along side with them. and sony can use that money to buy nintendo EAD.

ohh and even though if they do buy team ico they still didnt buy the IP rights dont forget that