By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - We're Brothers Forever!

Blaze said:
Damn he is prolly going to make money of this song now...

Only if there are a enough tone deaf idiots that buy reality TV show crap just because they are told it's 'the next big thing'

Shows like this is the reason why the UK music charts is full of talentless karaoke singers and why I do not feel guilty about stealing music.

Around the Network
llewdebkram said:
Blaze said:

Only if there are a enough tone deaf idiots that buy reality TV show crap just because they are told it's 'the next big thing'

Shows like this is the reason why the UK music charts is full of talentless karaoke singers and why I do not feel guilty about stealing music.

No, the millions of simpletons out there that love talentless karaoke singers are the reasons shows like this exist, not the other way around.  Pop music has been horrible long before American Idol went on the air.

llewdebkram said:
Blaze said:

Do you download the songs you hate just so the lose money? Help me out I'm failing to see your logic.  You either hate chart topping music so much it stops you feeling guilty when you download the music you like (sense?).. Or you download the music you hate for no reason other than disliking it..

Why would you not feel guilty about downloading your music because of these shows, assuming you don't love these "talentless karaoke singers" (which I'm getting from your post).

Uh, no, he's right...American Idol is popular because of the bad singers, not the good singers. People love watching crappy, stupid-looking singers get judged by Simon and the others. That's why the damn show's been on for years.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

SeriousWB said:
llewdebkram said:
Blaze said:

Do you download the songs you hate just so the lose money? Help me out I'm failing to see your logic. You either hate chart topping music so much it stops you feeling guilty when you download the music you like (sense?).. Or you download the music you hate for no reason other than disliking it..

Why would you not feel guilty about downloading your music because of these shows, assuming you don't love these "talentless karaoke singers" (which I'm getting from your post).

Record companies spend their time telling us stealing music means no funds to develop new talent or artists as well as artists losing out on earnings due to illegal downloading.

At the same time the new acts they seem intent on promoting and developing are the mostly talentless bunch from reality shows.

I therefore don't care if the record companies feel cheated out of earnings because of downloading when the acts they intend to promote and develop with any money they make is utter crap.

I'm also not sure who decided that an artist has a right to make millions of £s/$s when what they do is really less important than a road sweeper.

When they have closed down every illegal download site, fileserver and P2p network, when there is only one tiny corner of the internet left to download free music, I will be there.

Around the Network

I'm going to find it really funny if this guy actually gets a CD released or something. I might buy it too lol.

PC Gamer

...I can see that as a hit song

he should've made it

He was too old I think.

SeriousWB said:
He was too old I think.

isnt that the"no sex allowed" guy?(also another hit,im sure)