By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - GAMESTOP/BEST BUY WTF!

I went to go order my sexy delux Wii-U but they said they can't take my PREORDER. WTF.

I went to four stores yet they said no more pre-orders can be taken at the store because there full atm.

WTF WTF WTF 

I NEED MY BLACK WII-U.

IT'S ONLY ONE FREAKING DAY. WAIT EVEN LESS LIKE 12 HOURS>

WTF MAN I NEED MY WII_U BLACK.

T-T

There is only one store that has an opening which they said was very few but it's like 70-80 miles away and I can't drive that far because that would have to be trip plus the gas......

Please tell me there re-stocking or something...

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

Around the Network

Holy Sh!t man! I just got back from GS with a successful preorder less than 20 minutes ago. Lucky me!

Check out my Youtube Let's Play channel here.

Crono141 said:
Holy Sh!t man! I just got back from GS with a successful preorder less than 20 minutes ago. Lucky me!

Aren't we lucky T-T

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

I have preordered 4. See you all on eBay.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Where do you live? Gamestops in NY still have them available, I just got mine about an hour ago.

Around the Network

damn i got to preorder it soon and fast!!!

Wii U Demos in *FPS* View  ;)
http://www.youtube.com/user/PxDxI

I hope they have it when I get out of work.

Dont worry everyone, I will link my eBay for listing for you.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I live in USA FL.

I will not say anymore because there are people out there that are weridos.

Man I hope they re-stock or something.

I just called my local gamestop and they said they are closing preorders soon....damn gotta go Gangnam Style to my gs right now. brb

Wii U Demos in *FPS* View  ;)
http://www.youtube.com/user/PxDxI

Moonhero said:
I have preordered 4. See you all on eBay.

What is your ebay account so I can bookmark.....