is uhhhh is uhhhhh

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Around the Network

has difficulty focusing...yet posts anyway

will sell his house to play metroid

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

may sell a kidney for SMBB

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

would sell 20% of his intestines for the new Tales of Symphonia

Satan said:

Around the Network

he wont make it I will

mM

plays b3yond

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

lurks too much

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Hates sony but is in love with nintendo when they made banjo kazooie, but then he got mad at nintendo for never creating bajo threeie, but still bought a GC and bought over 20 games, he played only 5 of them. He got tired of nintendo but bought a ds anyway, thought it was the greatest thing in the world until he go tthe psp, that made him a sony fanboy, afterwards he purchaesed a ps3...

mM

has horrible predictions

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you