By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say something about the person posting above you

diamuerto is soooo getting banned for getting in the way of my slapping down BK.

That's right diamuerto, by PMing me, you've brought about your own banning. 

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network
stof said:

diamuerto is soooo getting banned for getting in the way of my slapping down BK.

That's right diamuerto, by PMing me, you've brought about your own banning.

Hey BenKenobi, hurry and post about me so he can post about you and i can not get banned and so on and sorry for pm-ing mods so much and all that kind of stuff and sorry and what is a BK do you mean burger king and..--- The following text was deleted as diamuerto has now been banned. That's right buddy, BK (yeah, thats what I'm calling him) can't save you now!       

You know why, it's because stof, me, is cleverly evil ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Stof is mighty, stof is strong, stof gonna abuse his mod powers til your all gone. Stof is also gonna get me for this.

Moderator's Note:  I'm not gonna post!  It's a trap!

I can respond to whatever post I feel like!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

A-HA! My turn now mr. 88. And now that I finally have you where I want you... I can let you have it outright. You sir, made a pretty cool pic for your sig, and trigun is pretty cool.So there! Take that you...you... you exceptional mod you.

As for you diamuerto, your talented rhyming skills have spared you my wrath.

So I guess that everybody is happy and this thread has wrapped up in a nice little package. Anyone want to go out for icecream?

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Stof, since you asked, have some of my espresso milkshake that I made today. It's freaking awesome.

I was going to post this thread with one small difference, say something NICE about the person above you. I decided not to because I was afraid it would degenerate into a flame war. Hopefully this one stays as nice as it is so far. :)

Around the Network
Entroper said:

Stof, since you asked, have some of my espresso milkshake that I made today. It's freaking awesome.

I was going to post this thread with one small difference, say something NICE about the person above you. I decided not to because I was afraid it would degenerate into a flame war. Hopefully this one stays as nice as it is so far. :)

You seem to know what your talking about a flame war.

And this is where it starts! 

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Kwaad is my friend.

diamuerto is also my friend. He is not a wiiatic!

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Kwaad, your friend diamuerto has some pretty crappy friends!

stof said:
Kwaad, your friend diamuerto has some pretty crappy friends!