By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ayane goes playable in Wii U version of Ninja Gaiden III

I'm kinda interested for this game... The only one I played was Dragon Sword on the DS but I liked it a lot... Idk about this one...

Around the Network

I'll be surprised if we don't see sigma versions with this content on Xbox and ps3

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

FrancisNobleman said:
Call me pessimist but I'm still expecting this game to be garbage.

Not because they haven't fixed PS360 versions problems, but because the mandatory use of the touchscreen will ruin the game because they simply don't know what to make out of it.

I don't trust these guys. I'll be relying on the EDGE review for this one.

This, the changes will probably make it a better game, but make it a good game?? That remains to be seen. IMHO adding extra characters and what not will just maske the problem. It wont mean much if the problems are still there. It is good to see they are at least trying

FrancisNobleman said:

Not because they haven't fixed PS360 versions problems, but because the mandatory use of the touchscreen will ruin the game because they simply don't know what to make out of it.

You do know you can play it with the Wii U Pro Controller?

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network
oniyide said:

This, the changes will probably make it a better game, but make it a good game?? That remains to be seen. IMHO adding extra characters and what not will just maske the problem. It wont mean much if the problems are still there. It is good to see they are at least trying

On the same boat here. Will it be a better game?, most likely. Will it be a good/great game? I doubt it. It could rise from the very bad 5.8 metascore (360 version) to an average 7 score, making it a viable bargain/second hand buy.

Cool... I will still wait for reviews, but would be really good if Tecmo+Nintendo combo with lots of extra time in development on it can salvage the game.

oniyide said:
FrancisNobleman said:

Unless they change the combat system to be more combo friendly like 2 then any additions are just putting lipstick on a pig

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

leatherhat said:
oniyide said:
FrancisNobleman said:

Unless they change the combat system to be more combo friendly like 2 then any additions are just putting lipstick on a pig

THIS, for them to do that they would pretty much need to remake the game almost from the ground up again, im not seeing any indication of that happening, I hope people dont have there expectations to high

flagstaad said:
oniyide said:

On the same boat here. Will it be a better game?, most likely. Will it be a good/great game? I doubt it. It could rise from the very bad 5.8 metascore (360 version) to an average 7 score, making it a viable bargain/second hand buy.

how does a 7 makes it an average game? It always surprises me how people really believe a hard number can reflect how good or bad games are. 

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064