By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Media Molecule making another NEW IP, even MORE ambitious than LBP!

Tagged games:

richardhutnik said:
An LBP MMO in 3D where you link game designs together would be excellent. LittleBigUniverse.

Yep and as Andre said they are done with LBP ..this is a new Ip

BUT

they did spend a LOT of money on R&D recently. Like tearaway I expect nothing but excellence from this as well.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
richardhutnik said:
An LBP MMO in 3D where you link game designs together would be excellent. LittleBigUniverse.

MM said they won't work on LBP anymore. Maybe another developer will do something like this, not that I'd want anyone but MM to do it.

Really? I think it would honestly bomb if someone else made it kinda like what Namco did with Star Fox ;x

I think you read my post wrong bath. I'd only want MM to make it. XOXO

BasilZero said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
BasilZero said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
richardhutnik said:

MM said they won't work on LBP anymore. Maybe another developer will do something like this, not that I'd want anyone but MM to do it.

Really? I think it would honestly bomb if someone else made it kinda like what Namco did with Star Fox ;x

I think you read my post wrong bath. I'd only want MM to make it. XOXO

No I meant the first part of the post @bolded/underlined/italic

I think I read your post wrong bath. I don't mind, I'd rather them do something new. LBP is awesome, but I want to see what else they can do.

BasilZero said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
richardhutnik said:

LBP PS Vita is made by someone else, but don't worry because MM openly said that they did a better job with it then they could have done themselves. Then again after LBP2 how could you screw it up? LBP PS Vita is essentially LBP2 with new features, story, and Vita controls. They could have called it LBP 3.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

BasilZero said:
Chark said:
BasilZero said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
richardhutnik said:

LBP PS Vita is made by someone else, but don't worry because MM openly said that they did a better job with it then they could have done themselves. Then again after LBP2 how could you screw it up? LBP PS Vita is essentially LBP2 with new features, story, and Vita controls. They could have called it LBP 3.

So from what I read/searched up, it was 3 teams who developed the Vita version, I'm guessing its either Tarsier Studios, Double Eleven, or XDev? O.o

I hope the game comes out good, I havent really played LBP2 (I have the special edition and I plan to play it in the future, the little amount I played it seemed amazing but it was so weird xD), but I'm also hoping to get LBP Vita sometime in the future.

I just started playing LBP2 and it is amazing. Beats LBP hands down and I recommend anyone thinking about the series to skip the first one. LBP2 is LBP but more awesome. They added voices and way better level creation tools. Essentially LBP let you create your own platform game while LBP let you create your own game, whatever genre practically. What's cool is they are adding save point in LBP Karting, I hope they add them in LBP PS Vita because that allows you to make huge RPG length games.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Around the Network

Kind of figured Tearaway was the game, now I'm very curious.

Very interesting. I'm sure it is a PS4 title. Wonder if it could be a launch title for the PS4. That would be amazing. Potentially having Uncharted 4 and this game for the launch would be the greatest news Sony could make for the new system.

yeah they mentioned they were working on another project back at GS, this isnt new news

So awesome support for PS4 confirmed.
I mean its 100% a PS4 titlke ( or a PS4 and PS3 title). It could be very well a launch title because only 14 people working on Terraway. ( At least i read that somewhere)