By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How many BluRays do you own?

How many blurays do you have?

<20 137 59.31%

20-30 16 6.93%

30-40 14 6.06%

40-50 8 3.46%

+50 club 17 7.36%

+100 club 14 6.06%

+200 club 17 7.36%

+500 club 8 3.46%

Total:231

I guess 2 box sets. Planet Earth and Life by BBC. I don't see point of collecting too many of these.  I very much like these high quality nature documentaries. So beautiful. 

Have a few VHS and now they are almost useless.

Around the Network

I own one Blu-ray, Journey to the Center of the Earth, and I have no idea when or where or why I got it.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

I think many people here are young and don't buy blurays, if they buy movies at all, probably dvds. Not dissing anyone though.

I personally have never owned a single Blu-ray, DVD, or VHS. I'm kind of thinking that I never will either. I see no reason for it.

Turkish said:
I think many people here are young and don't buy blurays, if they buy movies at all, probably dvds. Not dissing anyone though.

I'm 25... I just don't care enough about pixel resolution to replace all my electronics.

Around the Network

None.

Who owns any movies anymore?
We rent/digitally watch/download all of our movies. (Or, rarely, we will go to the theater and see it!)

Abount 15, my collections increases slow but steadily.

Well over 50 but I can't be bothered counting right now lol
Though I've mostly stopped purchasing because I have limited storage space. If I was to count PS3 games then it's easily over 100.

Zero.

Fanatismo não leva a nada, apenas a colecionar antipatias.

Collection: Telejogo Ford-Philco, Dactar, TV Game 2600, Master System (2x), Master System Portable, NES, Dynavision 3, Mega Drive 3 (2x - Tectoy and Show Do Milhao Edition), Genesis 3, Genesis Arcade Motion, MD Play, SNES (2x), Super Famicom, Neo Geo CD, 3DO, Saturn, Playstation, Nintendo 64 (2x), Dreamcast, Playstation 2, Game Cube, Xbox, Zeebo, Playstation 3, Xbox 360 (Kinect Bundle), Wii (2x - White and Red), Game Boy Pocket, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, DS Lite, 3DS, Vita, Wii U, Playstation 4 and Xbox One. Around 800 games. Preferred Generation: 16 bits. 

Branko2166 said:
Well over 50 but I can't be bothered counting right now lol
Though I've mostly stopped purchasing because I have limited storage space. If I was to count PS3 games then it's easily over 100.

Nice, as blurays get cheaper I tend to buy a lot more!