By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I've never seen the forums as dead as they are right now

Tagged games:

Why so little activity?

We banned the trouble makers 13 16.05%

School's in 13 16.05%

The industry is slow 25 30.86%

Nintendo has taken over 22 27.16%

Other (please explain) 8 9.88%

Total:81
pezus said:
spurgeonryan said:
DanneSandin said:

Aaaa the days of unemployment! It wasn't all bad as I had the time to complete SMG :D sad to hear that your interview a while back didn't pay off. But really, shouldn't you be able to get paid for what you're doing now? I mean, half of this forum is YOU xD

HaHa. ACtually I got two jobs. Just waiting for drug test and background check. Never have done drugs, and I still have a secret security clearance so they both should be a go with in a couple of days.

You have to do a drug test for the jobs? :O

If you'd seen him, you'd understand ;)

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

It's just the Summer drought of the gaming industry, plus next gen is soon, so maybe that's why. But, some people may have left Vgchartz too

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

You are right D21. VGC has slowed down somewhat the past few months. Once Wii U is released I am sure things will start to pick up. Reminds me of a time when I made a thread named Zero Interesting Threads. Right now there are barely any threads that I even care to comment in / let alone open.

d21lewis to save the day,a real vgc super hero and rolstoppaple is still around,it's like the ravens leaving the tower of london,as long as they stay put we should be alright

i guess people do leave/move on site/thread creators and all,it's all swings and roundabouts holidays and new consoles incoming should kick start more wars

i've been lucky to just get online in the last year,thankfully i should be settled for good by the big season not that it will make much difference to the forums but unless they shut the place down i won't be moving sites

Above & Beyond