By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official 3DS Friend Code & Community Thread *BACK FOR POKEMON X/Y!*

Which model 3DS do you currently have?

Original 31 36.05%

XL 34 39.53%

2DS 2 2.33%

Original & XL 8 9.30%

Original & 2DS 3 3.49%

XL & 2DS 0 0%

Screw making choices, I have all three! 3 3.49%

None =( 2 2.33%

Total:83

wanna play some Street fighter Cyberninja?

Around the Network
DieAppleDie said:

NO, YOU FOOL!

I was too late.  Too late.

Hey, I know on the 360 there's a lobby mode where the loser has to watch while the winner fights.  Is there such a mode on the 3DS?  If so, I'd like to partake.....but not right now.  I still haven't practiced since Cyber kicked my ass the other day.

Augen said:
Appreciate the new friends. Was wondering if there are any events regarding games as a group or set up on 1 v 1 scenario?

I added you. And we have a mario kart 7 tournament  I will get back to you with more info in the thread if you want. I also play sf4 and kid Icarus online.

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

DieAppleDie said:

Ohhhh you tricked me. Guile with lite controls is difficult as I only play with pro controls

cyberninja45 said:
LinkVPit said:
So are anyone big Kid Icarus players?

I play kid icarus. I added you

Added you too.

Around the Network
cyberninja45 said:
DieAppleDie said:

Ohhhh you tricked me. Guile with lite controls is difficult as I only play with pro controls

Yeah, I DO use lite controls but I purposely only do stuff I can do in the real game.  It would be too easy to walk forward and throw fireballs or instant flash kick.  It pisses me off when somebody else abuses it.

Hey you got KI here? let round up some folks and get some light vs dark in here.

d21lewis said:
cyberninja45 said:
DieAppleDie said:

Yeah, I DO use lite controls but I purposely only do stuff I can do in the real game.  It would be too easy to walk forward and throw fireballs or instant flash kick.  It pisses me off when somebody else abuses it.

YEAh but I still manage to get around it sometimes. We were about even.

Edit: I have a KI friend room up. Join people!

I've only played KI online once and I had no idea what I was doing. Even when I got the drop on somebody and shot them relentlessly, they still didn't die. I'm not going to mess with that game's online mode any time soon.

d21lewis said:
I've only played KI online once and I had no idea what I was doing. Even when I got the drop on somebody and shot them relentlessly, they still didn't die. I'm not going to mess with that game's online mode any time soon.

The first time I actually opened a lite vs dark room myself. Apparently you can play bots until someone joins. You still get hearts and weapons rewards in the end to :O