By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metal Gear 25th anniversary: “exciting announcements”, “industry will be shaken”

Tagged games:

Metal Gear 25th anniversary will have “exciting announcements”, “industry will be shaken”

August 25th, 2012 Posted in General Gaming, News
Posted By: Valay

For the most part, Kojima Productions’ plans for the Metal Gear 25th Anniversary remain a mystery. But one thing is for sure: fans should be prepared for big news ahead.

KP Report podcaster Ken Mendoza hyped up the upcoming proceedings on the latest episode by saying there will be “a lot of exciting announcements.”

Chris Johns went a little further, noting that “the industry’s gonna be shook by what we’re going to be able to present here.”

Johns stated: “A lot of things to look forward to next week – not just for fans, but I think the industry’s gonna be shook by what we’re going to be able to present here.”

We do know that Kojima Productions will be showing off the Fox Engine at the Metal Gear 25th anniversary event in Japan. Beyond this, though? We’re not sure. There could be more news on Revengeance… or maybe a game announcement?

Source

---------------------------------------------------------

Between this and Final Fantasy anniversary, next week is gonna be big for the fans.

It's about time to have the next real MGS ^^.

Around the Network

MGS to iOS confirmed.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

mmm yeah, I highly doubt the industry will be shaken...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

MGS 5 is very expected at this point, even going multiplatform is pretty much given.
I think they are talking about the technology and the Fox Engine they've been bragging about lately.

Just give me MGS5 and I'm sold.

oh no please dont let it be MGS5 release on Ps3/4/Xbox360/720/WiiU...cause it would be the first main MGS releasing on all consoles from the beginning...that would be kind of big...Kojima dont backstab us or i will flip the f out!

Around the Network

I think it would be amazing if they just flat out showed off a next gen game and blew our minds.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

I thought MGS fans would go crazy about this, the hype machine seems to be broken, shame on you all.

A next-gen title would in fact blow my mind. Not a MGS fan but I'd still be excited to see that.

Does he say things like this often? What do they turn out to be?

maybe they will release DLC with no gameplay and only cutscenes!