By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Paralympics

Tagged games:

Hmmm....I wasn't aware of this thanks. Might get a few and pop down.

Around the Network

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE!!!!

seems I can see 7aside football, goalball, wheelchair rugby and wheelchair tennis.

I really wanted Basketball but Rugby and 7aside will do.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Glad things worked out :)

I actually prefer the Paralympics since I feel a sort of connection to it, living only a few miles from the hospital where it was invented (Stoke Mandeville)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:

I actually prefer the Paralympics since I feel a sort of connection to it, living only a few miles from the hospital where it was invented (Stoke Mandeville)

Is that why Mandeville is the mascot for the Para games?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Ajescent said:
radishhead said:

Yup :)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
radishhead said:
Ajescent said:
radishhead said:

Suddenly, it all makes sense!

Ajescent said:
radishhead said:
Ajescent said:
radishhead said:

Suddenly, it all makes sense!

At least the name makes sense.

The character design however is just daft... hell the bit on top of their heads is from a taxi cab for no easily explainable reason other than "British"