By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Favorite Mass Effect moments ...

After realizing how many posters here love Mass Effect, why not create a thread about their favorite experiences?

I'm at work, so I'll have to contribute later on ...

Around the Network

I know you'll kill me for this one Skillz, but I LOVED the ending. Especially the cutscene just after you kill saren.

Mind you it was wonderful beating Saren the first time, and the nuke going off and killing one of your guys.

And of course, the captain and ashley...........

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Many of my favorite moments involved using the intimidation skill. Lots of great dialogue for those options.
- The final meeting with “the fan” on the Citadel. He suggests you make him a Specter so I pulled a gun on him and told him he couldn’t handle it. Then he starts crying and runs away.
- Killing ‘Dr. Heart’.
- Whatever planet that was orbiting a Red Giant. Extremely beautiful.
- The mission on Luna.
- The standoff with those spaceport guards on Noveria. Also getting to kill them later on.
- Getting that annoying Salarian on Noveria arrested.
- Captain Anderson bursting into Ambassador Udina’s office and twisting his arm.
- *spoiler* Saren shooting himself in the head.
- The ending Renegade conversation. Lovely bit of backroom political power-grabbing.

-Those few moments when I wasn't being bothered by shitty framerate
-Those few moments when I wasn't being bothered by LOD models popping in and out.
-When I encountered an area that wasn't just like the previous area.
-The graphic bestiality and sodomy.
-Any part with music.

The choice whether or not to kill the Rachni Queen, convincing Saren to kill himself, and Kaidan sacrificing himself on Virmire were all very gripping moments for me.

I'm a filmmaker, writer, and gamer. Add me on Xbox Live or message me!

XBL Gamertag: StraitupBeastin

Around the Network

Punching people in the face was alot of fun.

Leaving that council in the Ascension to die from the Geth while I actually did the right thing, and kill the indoctrinated Saren, and finish off Sovereign.

Better yet, anything involving Sovereign was good - Eden Prime, Virmirie, anything. His voice is quite possibly the best voice in any given video game, at any time in history.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Punching that dipshit on Eden Prime in the first ten minutes of the game was tops for me. I couldn't stop laughing for at least three hours afterward.

Oh yeah, the rest of the game was pretty good, too.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Leaving the elevator to make the climb up the citadel. Introducing Wrex to Mr Fist

"They think I'm crazy, but I know better. It is not I who am crazy, it is I who am MAD!"

"Bolshe, luchshe, I kruche"

rocketpig said:
Punching that dipshit on Eden Prime in the first ten minutes of the game was tops for me. I couldn't stop laughing for at least three hours afterward.

Oh yeah, the rest of the game was pretty good, too.

ditto. Once I did that I knew this game was going to be great.

Here's my favorite moments ...

1. Asking Ashley 'You wanna drop and give me another twenty?' or something to that effect
2. Talking Wrex out of getting blasted on Virmire
3. Mocking Benezia after beating her commandos
4. Get Saren to commit suicide ... my mouth dropped
5. Being in command of your own ship - and being able to walk around it.