By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Darksiders 2 Inspired By The Legend Of Zelda & Should Launch This Year For Wii U

lilbroex said:
They've said it straight form there lips. How can people still keep denying it?

Did you actually read what you posted?  It clearly stated that the PUZZLES were inspired by Zelda and that's it.  What you posted actually goes against your stance.

Rip off does not equal inspired.

Around the Network
voty2000 said:
lilbroex said:

Did you actually read what you posted?  It clearly stated that the PUZZLES were inspired by Zelda and that's it.  What you posted actually goes against your stance.

No, it clearly stated "puzzles and stuff." What do you think this "stuff" is?

voty2000 said:
lilbroex said:

Ha! Might as well be.

lilbroex said:
voty2000 said:
lilbroex said:

Inspired is the key word here. 

lilbroex said:
voty2000 said:
lilbroex said:

The item-based world progression where you open up more of the world by collecting more items, and the dungeon/overworld dichotomy.

Next question

Around the Network
Xxain said:
voty2000 said:
lilbroex said:

Ha! Might as well be.

Sonic is a Mario rip-off.

voty2000 said:
Xxain said:
voty2000 said:
lilbroex said:

Ha! Might as well be.

Sonic was indeed made for the explicit purpose of competing with Mario, but it was completely original in doing so. The only similarities between them is that they are in the same genre. Nothing else about them was the same.

lilbroex said:
voty2000 said:
Xxain said:
voty2000 said:
lilbroex said:

Ha! Might as well be.

Sonic was indeed made for the explicit purpose of competing with Mario, but it was completely original in doing so. The only similarities between them is that they are in the same genre. Nothing else about them was the same.

Firstly it was a joke.  Secondly I agree with your statement and find it hard to believe that you won't call Sonic a rip-off but you'll call Darksiders a rip-off. 

I'm done here.  I've made my point perfectly clear and have nothing else to add.

Im not calling Darksiders a Rip off. That was in general about the current Industry. By Gawd I glad the Sonic comment was joke.

i still wait for your answer why you always post these pics you did which only proof that they implemented stuff which is a part of the apocalyptic horsemen. did you try to show with these screens that zelda is inspired by the apocalyptic horsemen?