By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My Everybody Votes question is up! And on my birthday too!!

Hey everybody! My Everybody Votes question is up on the Wii Everybody Votes channel!

A few days ago I was just messing around asking goofy questions & came up with:

"Which came first?"

"The chicken" or "The egg" 

And lo & behold I come home this morning and see it right up there on Everybody Votes!

And it's on my birthday at THAT! Hell yeah!

(31 today AKA Twenty-'Leven.  30 = Twenty-Ten *wink*)

Let's see if you guys know the answer...

John Lucas

please note: i am NOT as excited as the subject evidenced in the following clip just happily surprised at the timing and happening of it all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFlcqWQVVuU

Words from the Official VGChartz Idiot

WE ARE THE NATION...OF DOMINATION!

Around the Network

Yikes.

I vote egg.  

Didn't that question come up like 4 or 5 days ago? (from Melbourne)

The egg, everyone already knows that

Of course it's the chicken.  At least you can make a chicken out of thin air (ie. if God just made a chicken) and have it survive to lay an egg.  You can't just make an egg out of thin air and have it survive without the help of a chicken.  I vote chicken all the way.

Around the Network
Recoil said:
Of course it's the chicken. At least you can make a chicken out of thin air (ie. if God just made a chicken) and have it survive to lay an egg. You can't just make an egg out of thin air and have it survive without the help of a chicken. I vote chicken all the way.

Well, whether you believe in god or evolution (or most alternatives) it makes alot more sense that the chicken come first.

Games make me happy! PSN ID: Staticneuron Gamertag: Staticneuron Wii Code: Static Wii - 3055 0871 5802 1723