By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Are we real? or is this all a simulation?.

wfz said:

Yeah, something like that. Sometimes when I get up really fast from laying/sitting down, the blood rushes out of my head and I get light-headed. Then I see weird little squiggly lights fly through my vision. It's like traveling at light speed but I never go anywhere.

Oh, well I don't think that's anything odd.

Around the Network
mysticwolf said:
FromDK said:

Mysticwolf@.. Even digital lifes has a free mind.. no one control you.. Bigbang or bigscreen..:)

Or maybe someone is just programming you to think the way you do... >.>

Hm.. I don't think that wa are "programmed" or i do think we each has a unik code (dna) but how we choose to live and react.. are up to our minds..(according to the Selftix teori)

Mayby this univers  stands in some alien lab.. a museum.. is a toy or mayby we all only exist in the mind of a god.. (godlike.. persons that control time and space) Or maybywe we did it ourself.. (selftrix)

Fun stuff... In very litle time mayby few hunderes years, when we have crackt the last math that makes it all up, and have "super quantecomputers", we can simulate the entire univers.. and we will.. If time is truly reletive.. then our "sims", also will make a bigbang simulation... and these "sims" will make a new bigbang sim.. and theese.... endless sims never ending of sim universes almost like oures.. (if a quante computer opperates with the speed of light.. then mayby time stands still 

(think inception.. 13 billiard years are mayby the same as 5 minutes, on the other side.. )

But this is part of a teori i'm putting together.. and i have to think more.. and in theese days.. i think more of my rent hassent been payd..:)

It really wouldn't matter. If our world was just a simulation, then the world that controls ours could be a simulation also. And the world that controls that could be a simulation too. And so on and so forth. We could be in a simulation of simulation millions of times deep. Or we could actually be the only 'real' world. It's impossible to find out. Humans should not worry about objective reality since objective reality can never be factually known. All that matters to humans is subjective reality. Our perceptions of reality are the only things we're ever going to be able to confirm. It wouldn't make a difference if we were in the 'real' world or if we were in a simulation. All we have to live of off is our subjective perceptions of reality.

man-bear-pig said:

I often ponder about this too, but then I realise that I'll never truly know until I 'die'...

Actually, you wouldn't truly know even when die. Any 'afterlife' you go to could also be a simulation. You would have no way of knowing.

Ps3 said:
This thread reminds me of one of my most favorite Taylor Swift lyrics "These walls that they put up to hold us back will fall down It's a revolution, the time will come for us to finally win". Anyway, yes, we are real and these walls that hold us back will possibly prevent us from reaching for what we want, but we are real. I can feel, taste, see, and even hear my favorite songs. If that isn't real then IDK what is, because I'm physically typing on my keyboard to every single one of you. It's impossible that we're dreams, because then how could a dream dream a dream when we dream at night when we sleep at night? Come on........ is this thread serious?

Are you being funny?

Around the Network

Jay..

It depends.. For sure.. if we should do a univers sim..  it would still be made out of "magic" atoms.. time and light would still be ralative to the observer..and so..

But what if we "travel" to a univers, where the atoms not are made out of nothing.. follow the same rules as the world we are showed.. where light, time and space makes sense.. And they/we tell you about the REASON why you was in a simulated world.. Or what if in the minute you "wake" know it all yourself.. (You brain barriere has been removed velcome back, Get ready to meet the judge) i know i wrote about the endless sims univers  my self..:) but thats just a fun fact of the teori..

Sorry for my english

I take it that this is a way of a supercomputer telling me that everyone and the world around me doesn't exist

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)