By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - capcom new IP , s*** just got real !!!

The game looks good but the main character should be dressed a bit more realistic imo and her hair.

I love the animations though, few get female animations this good. She doesn't look odd when she is jumping around.

Around the Network
AndrewWK said:
kitler53 said:
looks good but if the future of gaming means everyone is going to have super crazy monkey climbing skills i'm going to be kind of bored.

Jesus Christ, youre acting like there is climbing in every game.

not every game, just an awful high percentage of recent announcements.

AaaaaAAAAND preordered.

Loved the setting. Reminded me a lot of Assassin's Creed though. Then again, I like AC.

another long cutscene with a little bit of gameplay to be able to call it a game?
no thanks

Around the Network

Doesn't look to good, cyphers restrictions, and invisible "data wall blocks" limiting your movement. It's way to Assassin's Creed if you ask me. The only good part really was the memory alteration sequence in the end. Everything else looked like it was trying way to hard. Why can't you make a game like Uncharted, clean presentation and graphics. Why make glowing shit everywhere and all this nonsense. Less is sometimes more. I get the futuristic aspect, alas Half Life. But, cut the gimmicky glowing sh*t please! I beg you.. I have a big issue with games that try to put way to much on the screen. I mean rewatch the gameplay video, it's painful to look at.

Only for PC, PS3, and 360?

Guess I won't be getting it. :P
Anywho, the game looked pretty cool at first... but for me it seems like it could get boring after awhile.

Pesmerga7551 said:
Doesn't look to good, cyphers restrictions, and invisible "data wall blocks" limiting your movement. It's way to Assassin's Creed if you ask me. The only good part really was the memory alteration sequence in the end. Everything else looked like it was trying way to hard. Why can't you make a game like Uncharted, clean presentation and graphics. Why make glowing shit everywhere and all this nonsense. Less is sometimes more. I get the futuristic aspect, alas Half Life. But, cut the gimmicky glowing sh*t please! I beg you.. I have a big issue with games that try to put way to much on the screen. I mean rewatch the gameplay video, it's painful to look at.

The glowing circle around the drone actually indicated its effective detection range, I think - this stuff isn't strictly aesthetic, its also functional.

Kind of reminds me of the Matrix in Neuromancer, which can only be a good thing

will there be also day one disc locked content ?

Looks interesting, but I dont think I will get it day 1.
But I will get it if it gets cheaper :)

Another sifi median with the lead who lost their memories, looks interesting non the less.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share