By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony GC conference: PS3+Vita Cross Buy, new MM IP + KillZone for Vita, 2 SCEJ new IPs, Vita as PS3 controller, PSOne classics on Vita and more

noo already have the game :(. But still a great game for the game of the month!!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network

Cloud Storage to 1GB woohoo!!!

PS+ !

kowenicki said:
BenVTrigger said:
Cross Control is obviously Sony's answer to Wii U...........

And it looks great. If Sony markets this correctly it could honestly take away some of the "newness" of the Wii U game pad.

Very smart Sony....very smart.

Dont buy that at all.  Lets see how many 3rd parties embrace it... and how many embrace cross play.

i doubt many but it may be enough to make those already ~60M ps3 owners from seeing any need to get a wii U.   ...or should i say those 2M vita owners lol.  either way, if advertised the wii U looks less unique which is probably all sony is going for.

RDR! YES!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

wonderbook...

finally more storage

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

WONDERBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!

kowenicki said:
Kynes said:
BenVTrigger said:
Cross Control is obviously Sony's answer to Wii U...........

And it looks great. If Sony markets this correctly it could honestly take away some of the "newness" of the Wii U game pad.

Very smart Sony....very smart.

I don't think so, I'm sure this is going to work on a very limited catalog of games, much less than move games, and if people like the experience, they could buy the "complete catalog" experience that the WiiU provides. In WiiU every game is going to work this way, on PS3+Vita only a very limited number of mostly first party games are going to be compatible.

exactly.

Obviously Kownicki..............its still a smart move by them.

My god I'm a MASSIVE 360 supporter and even I get sick of your constant anti Sony everything.......

Looks like Wonderbook is here to stay XD

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)