By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Is Ann Coulter REALLY that stupid?

I understand you can play the role of a said "dumb blonde" for some reason, but with Coulter on the attack all the time, I am not sure she wants to play this role.  That being said, I usually try to tune out Coulter, but I ended up looking on LittleGreenFootballs comment section regarding her latest bit (google), how she goes into the Democratic base is "stupid single women".  And it is, "Yeah, more partisan yammering".  Well, she says this:

http://www.businessinsider.com/coulter-obamas-base-is-stupid-single-women-2012-8

“He’s trying to get the stupid single women voter, which is the Democratic Party base,” Coulter repeated. “And I would just say to stupid single women voters, your husband will not be able to pay you child support if Obamacare goes through and Obama is re-elected. You are talking about the total destruction of wealth. It is the end of America as we know it.”

Ann, DUH!  A reason why the husbands of single women won't be able to pay child support is, BY DEFINITION, single women don't have husbands.  Well, maybe she means former husbands.  But hey Ann, if you are going to be a Judge Dredge and deliver the holy hammer of accuracy and rightness, for crying out loud, get it right.

And that would then mean, by Coulter's standards, that she is voting for Obama, because she is a single woman, and that is stupid.

Around the Network

That woman drives me crazy. She just talks shit the entire time and it just makes me want to slap her. I don't believe in violence against women but I would make an exception for her. Maybe a dick slap to the face would be more polite.  Luckily, she sticks to Fox News so the only time I see her is on The Daily Show or Colbert Report when they make fun of her.

I actually saw the interview, and she was saying that the government is these chicks' husband. But I guess Coulter doesn't deserve the benefit of being put in context like President You-Didn't-Build-That since she has Wrong Opinions and stuff.

well that's how she makes her living

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Im a conservative when itcomes to economics and even I cant stand this woman.

badgenome said:
I actually saw the interview, and she was saying that the government is these chicks' husband. But I guess Coulter doesn't deserve the benefit of being put in context like President You-Didn't-Build-That since she has Wrong Opinions and stuff.

Context? Do you think people want to actually understand what someone was trying to say? Do you think people would watch John Stewart or Stephen Colbert if they wanted to listen to opposing viewpoints rather than embrace the appeal to ridicule logical fallacy?

HappySqurriel said:

Context? Do you think people want to actually understand what someone was trying to say? Do you think people would watch John Stewart or Stephen Colbert if they wanted to listen to opposing viewpoints rather than embrace the appeal to ridicule logical fallacy?

Ann Coulter has an Adam's apple, haha! No context for her!

badgenome said:

I still don't get it though, Government won't pay child support? What does any of it even have to do with Obamacare?

theprof00 said:
badgenome said:

I still don't get it though, Government won't pay child support? What does any of it even have to do with Obamacare?

IIRC, she was saying that the Leaning Tower of Entitlements is about to topple over and that however popular it may be with the Democratic base, the "Affordable" Care Act is the last straw.