By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

You are all faggots

yes 15 88.24%

Total:15

Okay okay, NO. It's time to stand up for myself. You just crossed the line.

Maybe some things I said annoyed you, but none of them were directed at anyone in particular. No one was supposed to be upset or angry or anything like that. 

When you were talking about your problems at school, I was just trying to help! You don't think I know what it's like to be bullied? You don't think I know what it's like to have shitty school staff? You don't think I know what it's like to not want to go to school for fear of what someone will say/do to me? You think I don't know what it's like to think that there is no point in living anymore?

Let me tell you something.

You might be having a shitty life, but if you're too much of a wuss to stand up for yourself and tell off the people that are making your life shitty, that doesn't give you any right to come on the internet and take out your anger on the members of this site! 

If you're going to come here and insult the members of VGChartz and treat them like shit, then I suggest you leave. I don't want anyone taking out their anger on innocent members of this site.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network

Pretty sad this is the best thread the site has had in a multitude of days. Almost as good as weezle's but lacking the evil and a true direction in weirdness.

chocoloco said:
Pretty sad this is the best thread the site has had in a multitude of days. Almost as good as weezle's but lacking the evil and a true direction in weirdness.

I made a thread yesterday you motherfucker

mysticwolf said:

You might be having a shitty life, but if you're too much of a wuss to stand up for yourself and tell off the people that are making your life shitty, that doesn't give you any right to come on the internet and take out your anger on the members of this site! 

Excuse you?

WHY ARE HER BOOBS NOT IN MY FACE?

Around the Network

WHO IS "Justin Robert Logsdon"?

Andrespetmonkey said:
chocoloco said:

I posted in it, as it was informative. In case case you have not visted Man-Breast-Pig's wall recently, I send you a virtual bitch slap for your comments on Halo, hater.

neptune20 said:
mysticwolf said:

Excuse you?

You heard me crystal clear. Now stop insulting me and my friends, and take out your anger on the real people in your life that make you mad.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

neptune20 said:

WHY ARE HER BOOBS NOT IN MY FACE?

*returns to thread*

Probably because you'd fall inside and never be seen again.

chocoloco said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
chocoloco said:

I posted in it, as it was informative. In case case you have not visted Man-Breast-Pig's wall recently, I send you a virtual bitch slap for your comments on Halo, hater.

I DONT HATE HALO, IM JUST NOT A