By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

You are all faggots

yes 15 88.24%

Total:15
d21lewis said:
neptune20 said:

WHY ARE HER BOOBS NOT IN MY FACE?

*returns to thread*

Probably because you'd fall inside and never be seen again.

:| Hm but they're so big and bouncy and like dfhdsfafkj?

Around the Network
mysticwolf said:
neptune20 said:
mysticwolf said:

You might be having a shitty life, but if you're too much of a wuss to stand up for yourself and tell off the people that are making your life shitty, that doesn't give you any right to come on the internet and take out your anger on the members of this site! 

Excuse you?

You heard me crystal clear. Now stop insulting me and my friends, and take out your anger on the real people in your life that make you mad.

So you insulted me for insulting you and then TOLD me not to insult you? Bitch what?

leik were is mah ban?

neptune20 said:
leik were is mah ban?

Why do you want a ban?  If you aren't having fun, just leave for a little while and then come back when you're in a better mood.  Most of us do like you and if you leave, we lose 95% of the VGChartz female population. 

guys with bubble butts (●✿。✿●)

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
neptune20 said:
leik were is mah ban?

Why do you want a ban?  If you aren't having fun, just leave for a little while and then come back when you're in a better mood.  Most of us do like you and if you leave, we lose 95% of the VGChartz female population. 

95%?

I have no clue what's going on here. Locking now, potentially banning people later...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

THIS WATER HAS TASTE

RIP BEST THREAD EVER!

And thus, another thread comes to a tragic end. Jokes were made, emotions were felt, gifs were posted. In the end, this was a thread that lived fast, loved hard, and played by its own rules. I was glad to be a part of it. The only tragic part of it all is that the gay was never truly held.

Rest in peace, thread. Rest in peace.

"Hold My Gay"
Gone but not forgotten
8/12/2012-8/12/2012