By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Washington state orginization pushing hard to legalize marijuana

ASStronaut said:
sethnintendo said:
I like how the video has 1,344 likes and only 52 dislikes. Looks like people are actually realizing that the propaganda the government has spewed out about it for the past 70 years or so is complete bullshit.

There ain't nothing wrong with smoking weed. Weed is from the Earth. God put it here for you and me. Take advantage man, take advantage.

I know you don't smoke weed, I know this but it's FRIDAY, you ain't got no job and you ain't got shit to do.

You know what else is from the Earth?   Arsenic.

I wouldn't suggest smoking or touching it.

I think it should be legalized... but i absolutely HATE the "It's from the Earth" arguement... as there is tons of shit "from the earth" that will kill your ass.

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
ASStronaut said:
sethnintendo said:
I like how the video has 1,344 likes and only 52 dislikes. Looks like people are actually realizing that the propaganda the government has spewed out about it for the past 70 years or so is complete bullshit.

There ain't nothing wrong with smoking weed. Weed is from the Earth. God put it here for you and me. Take advantage man, take advantage.

I know you don't smoke weed, I know this but it's FRIDAY, you ain't got no job and you ain't got shit to do.

I think it should be legalized... but i absolutely HATE the "It's from the Earth" arguement... as there is tons of shit "from the earth" that will kill your ass.

Goddamnit, that is not my opinion. I was just quoting the movie "FRIDAY" for Seth's amusement. The clue is in the capitalised "FRIDAY". I don't even believe in God, he can go fuck himself.

Wii U Nintendo Network ID, Borode

XBOX Live ID, Borode

Kasz216 said:

Scientifically proven to be more safe than alcohol and cigarettes.  Find me a known cause of death directly related to marijuana smoking then I'll give you pat on the back.  It is the only drug known on this planet that you can't overdose from.  People can have allergic reactions to smoking it but there are no known causes of death.  They may check themselves into the emergency rooms but they don't die from it.  If you can die from an overdose from any over the counter medicine then stating 0 deaths should mean something.  Hell, you can even die from too much caffeine or vitamins.  Find me another drug that has 0 deaths attributed to it.

sethnintendo said:
ASStronaut said:

I'm sorry I have no idea what "reg" is. I also have no idea what KB is.

I have never been to USA, over here in UK it's just skunk all the way.

USA has a bunch of terms for it.

KB = Kind Bud aka high quality

KB, Hydro, and a few other terms are used to state the high quailty (a lot of times Mexicans and Blacks refer high grade weed as hydro even if it might not have been grown hydroponically, I guess it is just the cool term to use, while most whites just refer to it as KB)

Then you got mid grade or mids (sometimes called beasters which supposed to refer to weed from British Columbia but it is bullshit considering there is some really good weed grown in BC so the term isn't really right considering if it was from BC then it was just the shit that they didn't want to smoke up there because they have high quality shit up there) which is in between KB and Reg

In Ohio where I grew up regs was called commercial or commerce weed.  In Texas most smokers called it schwag.  Basically it is the bricked up weed usually from Mexico.  Most of it contains a decent amount of seeds where KB/ high grade contains none (sometimes you may find a seed but usually you don't start getting seeds till you go down to mid grade quality).

There are just a bunch of different terms in USA for different grades of weed.  I am sure in other states they have other names but usually people go by KB and regs.

Also, I have NEVER heard anyone in the UK refer to it as "Marijuana".

Wii U Nintendo Network ID, Borode

XBOX Live ID, Borode