By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - True Soul Calibur game on Wii isn’t out of the question

I hope they do make it for Wii, I would actually buy it, unlike Legends.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

I like how they say "something better than SoulCalibur Legends". You know a game is a piece of shit if even the devs say it is haha. They won't even lie for marketing haha.

But a GOOD Soul Calibur game on the Wii would be amazing. Remember SC2 on the GC, whehter because of Link or not, sold pretty well. Meaning the same crowd would probably buy a good SC game.

Roughly 90% of the games I want to play are available on Nintendo systems or PC. SoulCalibur has been one of the games in that other 10%.

"Ho! Haha! Guard! Turn! Parry! Dodge! Spin! Ha! Thrust!" -- Daffy Duck

Soul Calibur 2 is still on Wii. The new versions are just a graphics upgrade and a character update.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

i would really like a good SC game for wii though if it is fighting i dont think they could make it to good unless they use the classic controller

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network
famousringo said:
Soul Calibur 2 is still on Wii. The new versions are just a graphics upgrade and a character update.

they could also have added extra modes you never know

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

If there going to remake one for Wii, why not Soul Calibur III. It was on PS2 so it should be doable.

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad

Well, 2 and 3 were released within one generation, so maybe Soul Calibur 5?

They should make a soul caliber with user generated combos based on how and how fast you swing the wii-mote. Aka those movements choose the speed deterimine the speed and vector of the attack.

A game like that would kick ass.

smallflyingtaco said:
If there going to remake one for Wii, why not Soul Calibur III. It was on PS2 so it should be doable.

And include Link. 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs