By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Naughty Dog's Greatest Patch Yet For Uncharted 3

Tagged games:

Can anybody provide an estimate on how much it would cost to buy all the available DLC for UC3 ? I have the game and finished the campaign but haven't looked into multiplayer at all. I think I haven't even used the online code yet.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Around the Network

That is an amazing patch. My favourite game of all time gets even better :D naughty dog u bloody legends!

Chandler said:

Can anybody provide an estimate on how much it would cost to buy all the available DLC for UC3 ? I have the game and finished the campaign but haven't looked into multiplayer at all. I think I haven't even used the online code yet.

Well, are you referring to the DLC already out or the upcoming DLC and the one's already out? For you good sir in Europe, Fortune Hunters Club is priced at 24.99 Euros (the current DLC) The upcoming DLC's prices is due to be announced on the 14th August.

Rainbow Yoshi said:
Chandler said:

Well, are you referring to the DLC already out or the upcoming DLC and the one's already out? For you good sir in Europe, Fortune Hunters Club is priced at 24.99 Euros (the current DLC) The upcoming DLC's prices is due to be announced on the 14th August.

So 24,99€ is everything up to this very point? Sounds actually not too unreasonable.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

cool for people that still play this game. I got rid of this game months ago. loved the single player,but did'nt really care for the multiplayer.

Around the Network
Chandler said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
Chandler said:

So 24,99€ is everything up to this very point? Sounds actually not too unreasonable.

Yep, but if you were to purchase GOTY Edition of Uncharted 3 you'd get all of that and the game.

The fortune hunters dlc pass isn't available anymore glad I grabbed it a while back.

Great patch. Gona beast this again now.

Ynwa.

played all night! so much content to get, was already behind in treasure sets, and now two more legacy modes!!! SWEET!!!

one of the greatest patches in my mp history!!!

arcane_chaos said:
played all night! so much content to get, was already behind in treasure sets, and now two more legacy modes!!! SWEET!!!

one of the greatest patches in my mp history!!!

why u no team up with me arcane? WHY!????????????? :(

lol

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I played with the actual Spyder earlier today, great finding him in a match despite his somewhat average play at the game.