By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Resident Evil 4: Impressions (PS2)

Of course which is why I'll make opinions about it in a thread such as this and there is no way I'm going to send it back without at least beating it. I'd think that one should be able to enjoy the story of a game and complaints of MGS2 are coming to my mind. Again, I didn't say it was a terrible experience and my experience has been okay.

Also, I was pretty happy about that one tile puzzle when I took control of Ashley for a little bit in the dark hallway and room. Up to that point, the puzzles felt pretty easy without a whole lot of effort. It took me a while to do that darn puzzle.... and then the freaken suits of armor came alive at me in almost pitch black. It was rough.

Around the Network

I haven't played the PS2 version but I am loving, absolutely loving the Wii version. I'm playing about 13 hours in and can't get enough. It's great!

http://www.subodesign.com

Currently Playing: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Guitar Hero III, Ghost Squad, Super Mario Galaxy, Wii Sports, Wii Play
tschriner said:
I haven't played the PS2 version but I am loving, absolutely loving the Wii version. I'm playing about 13 hours in and can't get enough. It's great!

lol, that's good. I'm sure the Wii-mote makes aiming much better than with analog sticks especially with testing where you're dot is (unless they fixed that). 

That would have been nice to know, but I had no idea what it was that I was trying to make and I never really took note of any of my surroundings for a clue.

well, a little picture of what the puzzle was intending to be would have taken some time off it. I'm not saying it was hard, but I am happy that it was an actual puzzle in the game rather than wannabe puzzles (not counting the thing behind the church early in the game, I never figured out what that was).

Around the Network
IllegalPaladin said:
well, a little picture of what the puzzle was intending to be would have taken some time off it. I'm not saying it was hard, but I am happy that it was an actual puzzle in the game rather than wannabe puzzles (not counting the thing behind the church early in the game, I never figured out what that was).

If you want to know, you have to get the Z, M, and V to all light up at the same time.

I think sometime people try to hate popular games that are great to be different or get attention.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

@misteromar mk4

Uh huh.... and, 

Gears of War has a shitty cover system

Zelda: TP was uninspired crap

Bioshock was boring as hell with menial tasks

Halo 3's multi-player sucks

Lair was the most amazing game since sliced bread

No, I just wonder where the Merchant gets his supply from... Or mainly why he can't sell me at least some ammo (referencing the areas where he has bullets and boxes of bullets lying around everywhere).

My room mate said that you can apparently kill him in an area where he'll show up? Does that do anything that stopping him from appearing in that specific area?

I didn't know that, I had thought about selling the weapon and buying it again. Though that is a better idea.