By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Soul Sacrifice Official Thread! Prepare to be sacrificed... ( 3 free DLC packs detailed )

Heavenly_King said:
outlawauron said:
Still stuck on last boss. Can get him down into orange but my offerings run out to the point where I can't be as effective.

level up.   If you have difficulty against him, some pacts will be impossible for you.

Starting to do the forgotten pacts. I've done avalon pacts 1-5 as well. Divine Arm IV - 36/20.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
Weedlab said:
Heavenly_King said:
Weedlab said:
The AI partners in the game are useless. When I save them I find I often come out just barley ahead or I have to repeat the level .However, if I play solo and sacrifice them, I tend to get much higher scores - sometimes over 500/600.

If you have some with afinnity S you could do some VIII pacts.  But I have not tried IX or X though.  If I had more AI partners with S with different elemental offerings, I think I could try.    The thing I dont get is WHY the hell you cant get 3 AIs with you so that you can be 4 people, just like MP.

Sweet! .. I'll look into it and join you over the weekend to test it out. Hopefully I don't get creamed too much. xD I get a lot of equipment online since those levels are higher.

3 AI partners would be a wet dream. I'd sacrifice them all. No need to use a Rite lulz. Well, maybe not. That Minotaur boss is hard as nails under time limit, even with sacrifices and Rites. :/

I think I have been misunderstood.  You can not use AI and online buddies.  With dudes I was referring to AI partners >_<

I was saying that with 2 AI partners with S afinnity some VIII pacts can be done, but I need other AI partners with different element offerings in S to try IX and X.

Sorry for the confussion O:

outlawauron said:
Heavenly_King said:
outlawauron said:
Still stuck on last boss. Can get him down into orange but my offerings run out to the point where I can't be as effective.

level up.   If you have difficulty against him, some pacts will be impossible for you.

Starting to do the forgotten pacts. I've done avalon pacts 1-5 as well. Divine Arm IV - 36/20.

I did Magusar Boss battle at level 36/39 first try.    Magusar last boss fight is 7-8stars, it is less hard than the Illicebra fight, but it takes longer.    When the dragon lands, you should try to stay below him, and use arm offerings, because they have lot of range, so will hit 2 of 3 parts with each blow.    I recommend 2 solo healing (one of them in L at least), 1 armor (stone), and 3 other stuff for melee M or L if you have.   When the dragon goes up in the air, it goes way to far, so most throwing weapons cant track it, making them useless.   I think people use golems and eggs for this, but considering I am mostly melee, the golem is bothersome, because with each blow he knocks me down.

Hope this helps

Heavenly_King said:
Weedlab said:
Heavenly_King said:
Weedlab said:
The AI partners in the game are useless. When I save them I find I often come out just barley ahead or I have to repeat the level .However, if I play solo and sacrifice them, I tend to get much higher scores - sometimes over 500/600.

If you have some with afinnity S you could do some VIII pacts.  But I have not tried IX or X though.  If I had more AI partners with S with different elemental offerings, I think I could try.    The thing I dont get is WHY the hell you cant get 3 AIs with you so that you can be 4 people, just like MP.

Sweet! .. I'll look into it and join you over the weekend to test it out. Hopefully I don't get creamed too much. xD I get a lot of equipment online since those levels are higher.

3 AI partners would be a wet dream. I'd sacrifice them all. No need to use a Rite lulz. Well, maybe not. That Minotaur boss is hard as nails under time limit, even with sacrifices and Rites. :/

I think I have been misunderstood.  You can not use AI and online buddies.  With dudes I was referring to AI partners >_<

I was saying that with 2 AI partners with S afinnity some VIII pacts can be done, but I need other AI partners with different element offerings in S to try IX and X.

We're on the same page no worries (for the most part). I had assumed what you shared earlier could be done solo (with AI)and/or cooperatively. Was not referring to the use of AI and human partners.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Weedlab said:
Heavenly_King said:
Weedlab said:
Heavenly_King said:
Weedlab said:

We're on the same page no worries (for the most part). I had assumed what you shared earlier could be done solo (with AI)and/or cooperatively. Was not referring to the use of AI and human partners.

Well the Pacts VIII some can be done with only AI partners.... ~_~  Are you referring to that? 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! LMAO!!!!!

Around the Network
Heavenly_King said:
outlawauron said:
Heavenly_King said:
outlawauron said:

I did Magusar Boss battle at level 36/39 first try.    Magusar last boss fight is 7-8stars, it is less hard than the Illicebra fight, but it takes longer.    When the dragon lands, you should try to stay below him, and use arm offerings, because they have lot of range, so will hit 2 of 3 parts with each blow.    I recommend 2 solo healing (one of them in L at least), 1 armor (stone), and 3 other stuff for melee M or L if you have.   When the dragon goes up in the air, it goes way to far, so most throwing weapons cant track it, making them useless.   I think people use golems and eggs for this, but considering I am mostly melee, the golem is bothersome, because with each blow he knocks me down.

Hope this helps

I didn't think to use a Arm. Been using a axe and sword, two homing (L and M**), and 2 healing (L* and M**) as my build. If there were enemies or renew points, I would have already beaten it. Also equipped sigil to boost attack by 25% (choose volt).

outlawauron said:
Heavenly_King said:
outlawauron said:
Heavenly_King said:
outlawauron said:

Hope this helps

I didn't think to use a Arm. Been using a axe and sword, two homing (L and M**), and 2 healing (L* and M**) as my build. If there were enemies or renew points, I would have already beaten it. Also equipped sigil to boost attack by 25% (choose volt).

the arms have better range.  In the end just stay below him with melee weapons.   And equip a sigil, of increase damage of weapons.  That is my advice.  At least that is why I did, but with higher level.  Do some more pacts, maybe you can get better equipment and level.

Heavenly_King said:
outlawauron said:
Heavenly_King said:
outlawauron said:
Heavenly_King said:
outlawauron said:

Hope this helps

the arms have better range.  In the end just stay below him with melee weapons.   And equip a sigil, of increase damage of weapons.  That is my advice.  At least that is why I did, but with higher level.  Do some more pacts, maybe you can get better equipment and level.

I'll do a few more pacts and then swap the axe for an arms and see how that goes.

Ok I did the quest where I had to kill the harpy in 8 minutes. That bitch was down and sacrificed when the timer hit zero - quest failed. I even got the achievement "I decide who lives and dies" or sth. when I sacrificed her but nope, game says quest is failed. This bullshit sure is motivating.

Also, whoever designed the healing spells needs to get chokeslammed through a burning table. Upgrading healing spells from 3 stars to the next level is a straight downgrade.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Chandler said:

Ok I did the quest where I had to kill the harpy in 8 minutes. That bitch was down and sacrificed when the timer hit zero - quest failed. I even got the achievement "I decide who lives and dies" or sth. when I sacrificed her but nope, game says quest is failed. This bullshit sure is motivating.

Also, whoever designed the healing spells needs to get chokeslammed through a burning table. Upgrading healing spells from 3 stars to the next level is a straight downgrade.

The normal seed was a nice upgrade for me. A medium one heals about 40% and the large does about 60%