By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Soul Sacrifice Official Thread! Prepare to be sacrificed... ( 3 free DLC packs detailed )

i just found out you have to go to the network section in the game and select Peddler. then recieve gift. you cant access it until you complete Sortiaras missions

Around the Network

btw FUCKING STUPID IDEA TO GET DLC RIGHT THERE, i was getting so pissed off

Am I the only one who is going the divine route?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

nope im going all divine, however sometimes sacrifices must be made but i can delevel them later

well, I don't think it's a "dumb way" for the DLC to be given to you. I think it's dumb to not give any instructions anywhere. From my understanding the "peddler" section is a way to give/gift/stumble upon via near "game goods" to people. They just used that existing feature as a way for the "system" to give to the DLC items. Not dumb at all, but instructions somewhere would have been nice :)

Around the Network

waqs checking teh trophies and damn one of them requires you to reach 99 on either life or magic...damn

I'm loving the stories of the archfiends and fellow sorcerers (child of a monster (T_T). People should really read the background of each boss before fighting them.

Ordered my copy, should arrive next week. I'm so excited for this. If anyone want to add me my psn is : seuzmg

Also, how do you unlock new costumes? I want that white outfit :O

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

NesFe said:
I'm loving the stories of the archfiends and fellow sorcerers (child of a monster (T_T). People should really read the background of each boss before fighting them.

I read it too! But i read it after the battles... some are really sad story and I wouldn't sacrifice anyone if i I read it before...

BTW on the Monster's Lineage 3rd chapter... there was a mage that was asking for help.. I save her.. then later I died in the mid of the battle trying to revive Radux... then Asked for help to her.. And She sacrificed me... :/ She paid me like that... So next try.. I sacrificed her and take my VENGANZA! It was great to pay her back... ^,^

and thanks! @ktay95 for helping me to know to redeem the gifts!.. and really they should explain it!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

DemoniOtaku said:
NesFe said:

I read it too! But i read it after the battles... some are really sad story and I wouldn't sacrifice anyone if i I read it before...

Yeah , I've already saved 4 of the bosses and all the dying AI sorcerers found in battle areas. I've even saved the assassin sent to kill me for saving someone, but then he tried to kill me again, the ungrateful bastard.