By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Soul Sacrifice Official Thread! Prepare to be sacrificed... ( 3 free DLC packs detailed )

EncodedNybble said:
@outlawauron cool, I'd like to join, I'll send you a friend message. I'm level 20 (just got full game) and I'm in my 30s so I only have nights/weekends to play. But I'll add you nonetheless, maybe squeeze a few games in before you guys leave me in the dust.

I meant level, not age.

But it's all good.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
outlawauron said:
Euphoria14 said:
What exactly determines what you gain from battles? Just your score?

It's your rating which is determined by your score.

Sacrificing (being sacrificed) gives you matryr rewards.

I tend to finish up with "Legendary Sorcerer" or "Divine Sorcerer".

I have yet to sacrifice any team mates though. I always save them because I personally tend to hold out for a long time before going down and when I do I am usually low on offerings (1 more would break it), so when I do fall I usually tell my team mates to sacrifice me. Has worked out well for all my teams so far. I think I have succeeded in all but (2) quests so far and those were because we had players drop out mid battle.

You know that sacrifice renews your offerings, right?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

How do you import the save from the demo to the full game? When I open the game I can't select "continue", just "new game".

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Scisca said:
How do you import the save from the demo to the full game? When I open the game I can't select "continue", just "new game".

Just press new game, then it will alert you have a save there waiting for you.

Edit. Now with source: http://www.justpushstart.com/2013/04/how-to-import-your-demo-save-to-the-full-version-of-soul-sacrifice/

What a great game!

Around the Network
RafaelOrix said:
Scisca said:

Edit. Now with source: http://www.justpushstart.com/2013/04/how-to-import-your-demo-save-to-the-full-version-of-soul-sacrifice/

Thanks. Now I have problems with playing online. It tries to download the Network Pass, but shows some kind of an error and doesn't allow me to play :/

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Having a lot of fun with this game! It's my first hunter/beat 'em up game so i'm not the best at it but that isn't stopping me from playing luckily.

I don't play online often but once I get better I'll do more online. If you guys want to add me my PSN is extremeM.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Scisca said:
RafaelOrix said:
Scisca said:

Thanks. Now I have problems with playing online. It tries to download the Network Pass, but shows some kind of an error and doesn't allow me to play :/

Hmm sorry, can't help you on this one.

on my way to pick up the game this morning, wanted to get the physical copy so i had to wait an extra 12 hours or so. but by theend of the weekendd im sure i will have caught you all in level

how do you increase you dark/divine arm rank?