By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Soul Sacrifice Official Thread! Prepare to be sacrificed... ( 3 free DLC packs detailed )

alrighty

Around the Network

anyone up for grinding the white outfit??

finally got those SE+ shards iv been farming for the blood amp 15%, i can kill sortiara in 10 seconds (srs)

lol im farming for a white outfit, se+ can b a bitch to get. i just hope they come to me randomly rather than grinding them

What do the SE+ shards give?

Do you guys use the rites? Are there any consequences to using them? Is it just like a spell you use in battle, or does it have a longer lasting effect, like change something in your character permanently or for some battles ahead?

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network

vgchartz room password 1472

room closed

is this game region locked online?? i still have no clue

I can't believe that I have put over 20 hours on a demo, never thought it was even possible :)

Scisca said:
What do the SE+ shards give?

Do you guys use the rites? Are there any consequences to using them? Is it just like a spell you use in battle, or does it have a longer lasting effect, like change something in your character permanently or for some battles ahead?

Some sigils require certain amount of SE / SE+ / LE / LE+ in addition to bosses souls in order to equip them.

Rites don't change anything permanently, thier effects stay untill you cure yourself by consuming droplets.